Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let's say this was theoretically a

Frisky said:
Look moron ... Lets get this straight.. M'kay! That whole Cult shit had nothing to do with me. You are the the one that PM"d me over and over like a whiney little bitch crying saying you were scared and I told you they were Fecking with you.

Tried to help you out, told you to lighten up... but NO! Lets take a internet chat board all serious. And you ask.. If 'WE' have a life. PULEASE! I have nothing against you Johnnny boy... but you seriously need to lighten up, quit weirding out on us and for heaven sakes learn how to quote.

Sorry Frisky, we told him you were into voodoo, thats why he didnt believe you to lighten up b/c you were the high priestess of the cult of Samoth.

Johnnny said:
Frisky

It was my first time trying to pull a fast one.

As for you they told me you were into Voodoo stuff & wanted me for experiments.

So I didn't know who to believe at that point.

Anyway I've confessed to it being a joke.

Well its not a joke. I am into Voodoo.. And I'm not afraid to use it. But I have no connection with Samoth. I work alone!

I don't have a Johnnny doll so don't go get your panties all up in a bunch........... Well not yet anyway.

Frisky

Well its not a joke. I am into Voodoo.. And I'm not afraid to use it. But I have no connection with Samoth. I work alone!

I don't have a Johnnny doll so don't go get your panties all up in a bunch........... Well not yet anyway.

I always thought that ppl who were into that stuff didn't advertise it?

Anyway it was a harmless joke.

No hard feelings guys?

Frisky

Yep.. and Out to get Johnnny... heard that he and aap are the only living Virgins over the age of 13... Sadly, aap has the whole sanity thing going for him and I was instructed to get what we in the satanic cult world call 'wacko blood' It's thicker and goes down easier.

You think I'm a virgin?

Why would you think that?

I lost my virginity with my highschool sweetie at the age of 18yrs old.

I just ended a 2.5yr relationship with the hottie in my gallery & I had a 6 month relationship with this 36yr old woman who was my boss when I was 23yrs old.

Why would you think I'm a virgin? :confused:

You don't know me or the women I've been with so I think it's unfair to judge.

CanadianCutie

Are you afraid of yourself

Why would you think that? As I said it was a joke as I was trying to get back at the ppl involved in the joke they played on me.

Read the my very first post.

but getting back at ppl who don't care is like pissing in your pants when no one is around.. no?

Johnnny said:
CanadianCutie

Why would you think that? As I said it was a joke as I was trying to get back at the ppl involved in the joke they played on me.

Read the my very first post.

lets say theoretically your a feltcher,what kind of hamster would you put up your ass,teddy bear or dwarf? maybe a chinchilla?

Top Bottom