Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Lets make a group... "EF HABIBS"

Redshoteye

New member
So sub and I threw around the idea of getting all us silly future terrorists together to make one big happy family.... bran, GL, and anyone else I forgot.

Chefbone and curling are honorary members... don't forget your towels please.
 
GL is a 'bib? he looked pretty white boy to me
have you noticed that all chaldeans in michigan are cocky dickheads?
 
Gambino said:
GL is a 'bib? he looked pretty white boy to me
have you noticed that all chaldeans in michigan are cocky dickheads?

Hes "lebastinean" actually. lol what the hells a chaldean?
 
theres alot of lebanese here.

and we could let jackangel in the habibs club too, just because he is dark skinned and stinky like an arab
 
Dude, let me make this perfectly clear, I in no way have anything against American citizens. Have that be black, brown, orange, tan, fuscia, green or white. I want to let you know that. THA ALSO MEANS RELIGION. I LOVE AMERICANS. HAVE A NICE DAY :Chef: :tuc:
 
SublimeZM said:
theres alot of lebanese here.

and we could let jackangel in the habibs club too, just because he is dark skinned and stinky like an arab

Sub good idea... we must accept the punjabs with open arms, they are our close and mildly dirtier brothers
 
chefbone said:
Dude, let me make this perfectly clear, I in no way have anything against American citizens. Have that be black, brown, orange, tan, fuscia, green or white. I want to let you know that. THA ALSO MEANS RELIGION. I LOVE AMERICANS. HAVE A NICE DAY :Chef: :tuc:

Yes our honorary member has spoken!

On a side note I know you have nothing against Americans, neither do I... but do you hate half of me because I'm a dual citizen to the US and Iran? Time you realize we're citizens of the world bor.
 
Cata1yst said:
Yes our honorary member has spoken!

On a side note I know you have nothing against Americans, neither do I... but do you hate half of me because I'm a dual citizen to the US and Iran? Time you realize we're citizens of the world bor.
roflmao@ citizens of a world- you pussy :P

cool, im dual citizenship too.
 
Cata1yst said:
Yes our honorary member has spoken!

On a side note I know you have nothing against Americans, neither do I... but do you hate half of me because I'm a dual citizen to the US and Iran? Time you realize we're citizens of the world bor.
You're a good bor even though we don't agree on certain things.
:Chef: :tuc:
 
chefbone said:
Dude, let me make this perfectly clear, I in no way have anything against American citizens. Have that be black, brown, orange, tan, fuscia, green or white. I want to let you know that. THA ALSO MEANS RELIGION. I LOVE AMERICANS. HAVE A NICE DAY :Chef: :tuc:
dont worry about it chefbon there all a bunch of habibs anny way.
 
needtogetas said:
come on sublime you know youde git allote more red then that.besides I was just playing.I hope youre not to made at me.
no, id get redded by two people, if i redded you. you and your girl. dont think that anyone else will red me if i red you for a good reason.

anyway, i like you, and still do, but sometimes its abit hard to tell if someone is joking when there are no smilies in ones post to indicate it, and judging from your posts in the other thread, your an idiot on the subject.
 
SublimeZM said:
no, id get redded by two people, if i redded you. you and your girl. dont think that anyone else will red me if i red you for a good reason.

anyway, i like you, and still do, but sometimes its abit hard to tell if someone is joking when there are no smilies in ones post to indicate it, and judging from your posts in the other thread, your an idiot on the subject.

I will edmit that I am ignerant when it comes to this subject.I will allsow admit that I have some anamosity twards it to.I would love to lern about it thow.maby we could talk about it,so Iam not so ignerant on the subject.
btw,I dare you.j/k
 
needtogetas said:
I will edmit that I am ignerant when it comes to this subject.I will allsow admit that I have some anamosity twards it to.I would love to lern about it thow.maby we could talk about it,so Iam not so ignerant on the subject.
btw,I dare you.j/k
nothing to really discuss, other than the simple idea that you cant judge a whole bunch of people based on the actions of another. racial descrimination leads to problems

example, just cause someone who believes the same thing as me bombed you, doesnt mean im going to bomb you, or even have negative feelings towards you

just cause one latino is an illegal, doesnt mean they are all illegal

just cause one black person likes cocaine, doesnt mean they are all tyrone biggums
 
SublimeZM said:
nothing to really discuss, other than the simple idea that you cant judge a whole bunch of people based on the actions of another. racial descrimination leads to problems

example, just cause someone who believes the same thing as me bombed you, doesnt mean im going to bomb you, or even have negative feelings towards you

just cause one latino is an illegal, doesnt mean they are all illegal

just cause one black person likes cocaine, doesnt mean they are all tyrone biggums
of cource,its not a race thing fore me,but I realy thout that the keran teches to kill christions.if not then why the holy ware.
 
needtogetas said:
of cource,its not a race thing fore me,but I realy thout that the keran teches to kill christions.if not then why the holy ware.
oh, well then heres some new examples

just cause one jew doesnt tip, doesnt mean they are all cheap.
even mrpink dont tip, and hes not even jewish.

see, cheap people come from all different faiths. faith doesnt make someone evil, good, cheap, extravegant. its how the person interprets their religion, or even how they are on the inside.
 
SublimeZM said:
oh, well then heres some new examples

just cause one jew doesnt tip, doesnt mean they are all cheap.
even mrpink dont tip, and hes not even jewish.

see, cheap people come from all different faiths. faith doesnt make someone evil, good, cheap, extravegant. its how the person interprets their religion, or even how they are on the inside.
so it dosent say thate killing a christion is ok.
 
SublimeZM said:
just cause one black person likes cocaine, doesnt mean they are all tyrone biggums
although I have noticed that all black people are afraid of large bodies of water. I think we can at least agree on that.
 
needtogetas said:
so it dosent say thate killing a christion is ok.

No sir. The Quran states that it is OK to fight against people that attempt to destroy Islam. It makes no mention of it being alright to kill anyone based on their beliefs. In several suras, it urges tolerance of other ideologies and beliefs.
 
bran987 said:
although I have noticed that all black people are afraid of large bodies of water. I think we can at least agree on that.
iv got a great response to this, but i dont feel like getting redded into negatives
 
foreigngirl said:
kaladian people are catholic arabic from Irak

I spelled it right

Chal·de·an also Chal·dae·an ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kl-dn) or Chal·dee (kld)
adj.
Of or relating to Chaldea or its people, language, or culture.

n.
A member of an ancient Semitic people who ruled in Babylonia.
See Aramaic.
A person versed in occult learning
 
Gambino said:
I spelled it right

Chal·de·an also Chal·dae·an ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kl-dn) or Chal·dee (kld)
adj.
Of or relating to Chaldea or its people, language, or culture.

n.
A member of an ancient Semitic people who ruled in Babylonia.
See Aramaic.
A person versed in occult learning
who the fuck cares.
 
Gambino said:
I spelled it right

Chal·de·an also Chal·dae·an ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kl-dn) or Chal·dee (kld)
adj.
Of or relating to Chaldea or its people, language, or culture.

n.
A member of an ancient Semitic people who ruled in Babylonia.
See Aramaic.
A person versed in occult learning


I dont care about the spelling. I was just telling you from what I heard from them
 
foreigngirl said:
I dont care about the spelling. I was just telling you from what I heard from them


but, mrs. habibette, i already stated they were arabic christian so thus your purpose = nothingness, despair
 
bluepeter said:
P.S. - I want in and can my name be Mohammed Nurmohammed Al-Mohammed. Thanks.

Your name would be "bluepeter X"
 
Top Bottom