Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let's hear some reviews from you guys who have used N2 Amp!!!!

I have taken pretty much a majority of the preworkout supplements out there and have stacked some of them too, but let me tell you...nothing, and I mean NOTHING, compares to n2amp. The pump is disgusting! Great energy focus and pump. Like mentioned above if you stack it with ntkts, look out because you transform into something else lol. I took a full serving of n2amp, 8 pills, and 3 scoops of ntkts and I literally started throwing weights around. It didn't matter what you out in front of me, I killed it! My friend who was training with me actually got scared because my inner demon came out and just had to lift. My drive focus and energy were insane. I had veins poopin out of places I didn't even know existed (and I'm around 12-15% bf). Your skin literally feels like it is goin to split open because there is so much blood in there. Due to all the blood and oxygen flowing through you, you better believe that it helps shuttle that post workout shake, or meal, straight to your muscles.

Sorry for the ramble lol, I just love these products!! Will never train without them again (if I can help it).

I just posted that in another thread. :D

After I put my phone down I will be popping 6 N2 Amp and chasing it with 1 scoop Grape N2KTS and heading to the gym for leg day...this will be my 1st experience with 6 caps so legs should get a solid beating today...time for some insanity!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Sick combo..pumps with an insane energy rush!

Everything I got is what is suppose to be my only complaint is stuff seems to be out of stock alot which hint fn hint sh-t works! What can u say tho ntbm is doing their job its where it comes from I believe bc they order store stock just a waiting game and im waiting gonna go on a shoping spree!

Exactly! When you use high quality inredients in your products, unfortunately, it limits your ability and availability to purchase. However, stock is being replinished on most items as we speak.

^^^^boom! I got lucky and received my order. I wanted to try grape but was out of stock so got green apple which is still awesome. Also got my n2amp, Cinnabon wheytobuildmuscle and n2burn. :D :evil:

Top Bottom