Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let's hear some reviews from you guys who have used N2 Amp!!!!

Today was so awsome on the stuff don't be suprised if you see me monday walking into the gym carrying ClawHooks, a Lifting Belt and 3 ft of chain .

Lol I like the mental image! I just placed a big order at need2 I wish I had added this damn me!!! Dammmn!!!!

Allright guys. I know alot of you have had the chance to try the best pre-workout on the market. N2 Amp. So let's here it. How was it? What were your experiences?

N2 Amp is a staple for me...put it this way, since using it I have not been without it! I have a bottle coming in the mail now, and I still have 3/4 of a bottle left...wasn't chancing running out! I use 4-6 caps N2 Amp and 1-1.5 scoops N2KTS religiously for my workouts, sometimes use PWO Powerchews or PWO Zero Loss instead of N2 KTS to switch it up...but the base is N2 Amp for my insane workouts. Muscle Addiction is addicted to N2 Amp!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

After I put my phone down I will be popping 6 N2 Amp and chasing it with 1 scoop Grape N2KTS and heading to the gym for leg day...this will be my 1st experience with 6 caps so legs should get a solid beating today...time for some insanity!

After I put my phone down I will be popping 6 N2 Amp and chasing it with 1 scoop Grape N2KTS and heading to the gym for leg day...this will be my 1st experience with 6 caps so legs should get a solid beating today...time for some insanity!

MA that ought to be sick bro! :evil:

Top Bottom