Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let the the Transdermal Tren/Test stack begin!

ya I was going to fast to be safe, unless someone on here tells me otherwise

As far as I know, the primary reason you fast is to check your glucose levels and cholesterol, I don't see how food will affect your test levels very much if any actually. On the safe side, just fast for 12 hours :D

I just had a thought. Would Tren show up as testosterone in a blood test since it is derived from testosterone?

Cuz I have been experiencing normal sides for tren, so I wonder: if the test was a bad batch like some people think, but the tren was g2g like many other people think, the bloods wouldn't make any kind of distinction between the two right?

As far as I know, the primary reason you fast is to check your glucose levels and cholesterol, I don't see how food will affect your test levels very much if any actually. On the safe side, just fast for 12 hours :D

This is correct. Even cholesterol you can get away with fasting labs every other time it is checked (at least that was what the family medicine doc I worked with for awhile did). Usually, fasting doesn't hurt people to do for 8-12 hours anyways, but I have read that tren can lead to bad hypoglycemic side effects when your blood glucose gets too low so if those things happen I'd definitely say you should get some carbs.

I just had a thought. Would Tren show up as testosterone in a blood test since it is derived from testosterone?

Cuz I have been experiencing normal sides for tren, so I wonder: if the test was a bad batch like some people think, but the tren was g2g like many other people think, the bloods wouldn't make any kind of distinction between the two right?

I had been wondering about that too. Like if you ran a cycle without a test base, you'd expect on cycle labs to show suppressed testosterone levels. I guess if your test is low it may just indicate that the transdermal test is bunk, which would be weird because transdermal test is used for a lot of TRT so we know it is possible to do...

Maybe ask if they have a trenbolone lab panel? :rolleyes:

Ok got my blood drawn today so we will see the results here in a couple days. Looking forward to seeing what we got here, hopefully it will help clear up some of the issues

Still doing the rest of my transdermals but I hopped back on some sus 250 just as a fail safe. I really feel the tren works but I've been doing 2ml a day.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom