Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let the the Transdermal Tren/Test stack begin!

hey man i think it could be the tren is working for you still. because you are shut down. like your fsh and lh is way low and that indicates shut down. therefore, the tren is definitely working.
but the test being low is the weird part. and estrogen so high even though your taking arimidex.....well the estrogen skyrocketed from you stopping the AI and upping your dose of test. therefore the test is working.

the only weird result is the test 200. my guess here is that, your body is getting some test but not using it all and maybe you have a lot of SHBG bound to it. the increase in estrogen tho clearly shows it is real IN MY OPINION

I only missed one day of the adex though. Would the test aromatize that much with just a day missed?

Sent from my MB860 using EliteFitness

I only missed one day of the adex though. Would the test aromatize that much with just a day missed?

Also, even if it has been working, its been mediocre gains, not crazy tren gains. If im shutting myself down for mediocre gains, why not just go natty and take a test booster for the same end result without shutdown.

at this rate im basically giving myself just enough hormones to shut myself down, but not enough to have the effects of AAS

Lol exactly

ya well you have been running what i thought was a lower dose.

but all i am saying is there could be a reason your test was so low. i wish stevesmi or some other mod would chime in and give their thoughts on your labs.

ya well you have been running what i thought was a lower dose.

but all i am saying is there could be a reason your test was so low. i wish stevesmi or some other mod would chime in and give their thoughts on your labs.

Steve did in another thread titled 'transdermal test not effective'

needto had a post regarding that other guy's bloods. He said the test could convert to DHT in the skin. Unfortunately my bloods didn't show DHT and he posted that after I had blood drawn.

I suppose the bottom line is that I haven't been getting crazy gains, and ya my dose was relatively low but I'm not about to douse my whole body in this stuff in order for it to work, so it simply isn't as effective for me as it was supposed to be.

I know you said that you've been getting crazy gains on the tren, so maybe my body just isn't absorbing it well or something.

As far as I'm concerned, if the product was supposed to bring my test levels to AAS levels so that I could have AAS results, it failed at doing so, at least in my case.

I could have bought a cheap oral for 30 bucks and had twice the results in this much time, so to me it isn't worth it. No disrespect to the mods, I know they want this stuff to work, and maybe it does for some people, but for me it just isn't.

I am still wondering about the estradiol, if I missed a day of adex, would the test have aromatized that quickly to that high of an amount?

I think the 80% absorption figure given by the makers was "pie-in-the-sky" Androgel reports 10%. We used to say the old crushed fina pellets with DMSO or PhloJel had like 50%.

Agreed. If androgel, designed by pharmaceutical companies, only achieves 10%, how is a UGL gunna get 80? lol

I should've waited on this one, I guess I just got so excited about the possibility of it that I wasn't thinking clearly. Lesson learned...

Top Bottom