Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Lestat

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gambino
  • Start date Start date
G

Gambino

Guest
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5147594&postcount=43

Regarding this comment you made, I am definetly not lespat, I wanted him to stick around so i diffused his bombs...what is weird, however, is that i was not awake at the alleged diffusal time, 4:55am, strange.

and as far as making fun of you goes, that was not my intention, however you percieve my bumping. I was merely demonstrating how a woman can turn a grown man into a quivering pile of shit with no spine. I have been their bor. I am making fun of the situation. If you see yourself other than a quivering pile of shit in that thread then you are sadly mistaken.

you are one of the biggest ball breakers on this site, don't act like a bitch when someone does the same to you.

notice how perkele said goldenshower was elite fry???
 
Last edited:
hamstershaver said:
goldendelicious is elite fry? scandalous accusation by perk


goldend is the type of dude that has more girl friends than guy friends
 
KillahBee said:
Not a day goes by that Perk doesn't come up with some scandalous accusations. It's his thing.
but gd and elity fry? they are TOTAL opposites, would be the greatest alt in the history of ef, and gd would be the alt since elite fry was here much longer
does make some sense seeing that both of them like lestat
 
hamstershaver said:
but gd and elity fry? they are TOTAL opposites, would be the greatest alt in the history of ef, and gd would be the alt since elite fry was here much longer
does make some sense seeing that both of them like lestat
lol at hammy tryin to reason the truth behind alters
 
hotzie said:
lol at hammy tryin to reason the truth behind alters
well i know elite fry was always saying how he liked lestat and he did dump him a hefty amt of k to him when he got put in conventry, he also dumped a ton to gd (coincidence?), and i know gd and lestat get along, im just trying to fit pieces of this puzzle together
 
hamstershaver said:
well i know elite fry was always saying how he liked lestat and he did dump him a hefty amt of k to him when he got put in conventry, he also dumped a ton to gd (coincidence?), and i know gd and lestat get along, im just trying to fit pieces of this puzzle together
yea its all startin to make sense now
 
This is turning into a good bro thread :Chef: :tuc:
 
hamstershaver said:
but gd and elity fry? they are TOTAL opposites, would be the greatest alt in the history of ef, and gd would be the alt since elite fry was here much longer
does make some sense seeing that both of them like lestat

All I saw was a same IP.
 
as much as i hate to say anything postive about the ego-maniac goldenshower, their is no way gd = elite fry...elite fry struck me as not the brightest, whereas gd has self-serving intelligence
 
Gambino said:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5147594&postcount=43

Regarding this comment you made, I am definetly not lespat, I wanted him to stick around so i diffused his bombs...what is weird, however, is that i was not awake at the alleged diffusal time, 4:55am, strange.

and as far as making fun of you goes, that was not my intention, however you percieve my bumping. I was merely demonstrating how a woman can turn a grown man into a quivering pile of shit with no spine. I have been their bor. I am making fun of the situation. If you see yourself other than a quivering pile of shit in that thread then you are sadly mistaken.

you are one of the biggest ball breakers on this site, don't act like a bitch when someone does the same to you.

notice how perkele said goldenshower was elite fry???
Its cool bro, I can take it and I know that I am the first to jump on someone when I see a vunerability, or a visor, anything of that nature ;)
 
Gambino said:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5147594&postcount=43

Regarding this comment you made, I am definetly not lespat, I wanted him to stick around so i diffused his bombs...what is weird, however, is that i was not awake at the alleged diffusal time, 4:55am, strange.

and as far as making fun of you goes, that was not my intention, however you percieve my bumping. I was merely demonstrating how a woman can turn a grown man into a quivering pile of shit with no spine. I have been their bor. I am making fun of the situation. If you see yourself other than a quivering pile of shit in that thread then you are sadly mistaken.

you are one of the biggest ball breakers on this site, don't act like a bitch when someone does the same to you.

notice how perkele said goldenshower was elite fry???

Pwned. What a pussy.
 
Whiskey... You'll have that.

Whiskey
 
jnevin said:
Sooner than later.
I'm gonna tae construction paper of all different colors and make a chain of links. 1 link for every day until you go non plat. I will tear off each link one at a time each morning until I get to the end. At the end will be a paper mache' bomb reminding me to bomb you.

so how many days until you are non plat, i need to know how many links to make this chain.
 
Lestat said:
I'm gonna tae construction paper of all different colors and make a chain of links. 1 link for every day until you go non plat. I will tear off each link one at a time each morning until I get to the end. At the end will be a paper mache' bomb reminding me to bomb you.

so how many days until you are non plat, i need to know how many links to make this chain.


You should proly make 2 I'm on the short end as well.
Did you notice your boys wootoom and tiger flaming the shit out of each other? tiger called wootoom a mormon faggot...conflict of interest in your clique
 
Gambino said:
You should proly make 2 I'm on the short end as well.
Did you notice your boys wootoom and tiger flaming the shit out of each other? tiger called wootoom a mormon faggot...conflict of interest in your clique
Oh shit man, what thread was that on????? Link me!

Dude, stay plat, better yet, go plat 4 life, I can't bring myself to bomb you and it makes me look like a pussy!! Don't put me in that position man!

And Tiger88 and Wootoom are both good bros, but I wouldn't say there is any clique that they both belong to. I just think they are both good posters, totally different style though.

And Wootoom isn't mormon, where is tiger88 getting that from?
 
Lestat said:
I'm gonna tae construction paper of all different colors and make a chain of links. 1 link for every day until you go non plat. I will tear off each link one at a time each morning until I get to the end. At the end will be a paper mache' bomb reminding me to bomb you.

so how many days until you are non plat, i need to know how many links to make this chain.


I'll PM you.
 
elitefry is a total douche, he tried to red me a day or two ago 'cause I called him a jerk on a thread like 3 months a go. The dipshit is in neg K land so he just gave me gray, LOL
 
Top Bottom