Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lestat vs Phaded: Fighter breakdown and analysis

SublimeZM said:
lol i think phaded would fuck lestat up really bad
he has the aggressive edge, but can he maintain?
lestat appears to be pretty cardio fit
if he can get past the initial wave of haymakers he could wear phaded down

Gambino said:
he has the aggressive edge, but can he maintain?
lestat appears to be pretty cardio fit
if he can get past the initial wave of haymakers he could wear phaded down
i guess anything could happen in a fight, and a cagefight leaves more time for conditioning to matter,

but ijust cant see lestat winning a fight lol, he enjoys life way too much

this thread left a big smile on my face thanks mr gambino.. stats are off for me 6'1 246 as of now.. very little bloat i'm almost done with pct.. dermacrine/arimidex

also if this fight did happen i'd be on cheque drops if i land a punch anywhere on lestats body (calves included) it'd be a knockout..

the average wimminz part onlooking was great as well..

i think lestats only chance to win would be him throwing a haymaker or getting me with a roundhouse kick to the back of the head..

I think if Lestat could narrowly avoid Phaded for the first few rounds and tire him out, he could have the match...otherwise...I'd have to give it to Phaded. Lestat's a lover not a fighter.

Is Lestat the new Indy69. "I'll buy this bitch and ban phaded?

Phaded doesn't look like he's out of shape. Whats all this talk about wearing him down? He could be a freakin stamina freak who just a thick mofo. lol Lestat would get fugged up irregardless, 50lbs is a lot of weight.

Top Bottom