Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lestat vs Phaded: Fighter breakdown and analysis

Just a couple of additions that I believe were overlooked but must be taken into consideration. Early on the fight could be effected by a large number of average ladies attending the fight. Surely these ladies won't effect the wild haymakers thrown by the younger Phaded in the early rounds but they could easily catch the Grappler Lestat gawking at the the audience.
Secondly, if the fight does seem to make it to the later rounds then security will have to be at an all time high. I can easily imagine many prior drunks Phaded tangled with and a family member or two entering the ring and turning this into an "ALL against Phaded" match. In this case the more mature Lestat stands a 'fighters chance'.

sfmonster said:
Just a couple of additions that I believe were overlooked but must be taken into consideration. Early on the fight could be effected by a large number of average ladies attending the fight. Surely these ladies won't effect the wild haymakers thrown by the younger Phaded in the early rounds but they could easily catch the Grappler Lestat gawking at the the audience.
Secondly, if the fight does seem to make it to the later rounds then security will have to be at an all time high. I can easily imagine many prior drunks Phaded tangled with and a family member or two entering the ring and turning this into an "ALL against Phaded" match. In this case the more mature Lestat stands a 'fighters chance'.
lol
good points

hahahaha great thread.

stats are off.

im 30
6'2"

Good points about the average wominz. Also, some tomfoolery could be afoot here. Lestat could easily grab any of the tens of thousands of average dudes in San Diego and put him in the ring in lestat's stead. Perhaps an average tag team.

KillahBee said:
Good points about the average wominz. Also, some tomfoolery could be afoot here. Lestat could easily grab any of the tens of thousands of average dudes in San Diego and put him in the ring in lestat's stead. Perhaps an average tag team.

I wonder what the average price for a front row seat to something like that would be?

KillahBee said:
there's not too much average about me, check your facts bro.

Top Bottom