Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lestat is back!

DT stops in every once in awhile, but doesn't stay long. Not sure we're allowed to talk about the reason though.

I'm not defensive, just plying around. :) I find this post to be very entertaining.

Lestat was, and will always be, a good bor. He gets tail too, which I don't, cause my balls are cut off and placed in a jar on the mantle piece.

Now if you said I looked like pick3, those would be fighting words lol

once the weight around your ring finger is removed you seem to be lined up to go on a streak.
liberalism is annoying but in a campus setting it equals liberal with the nanny. gotta be liberal profs/assitants that give out the pussy as a matter of charity and would provide you with some
good rebound practice.
might have to dampen the neo-con sneer and fake a more liberal attitude, in the name of getting laid.

once the weight around your ring finger is removed you seem to be lined up to go on a streak.
liberalism is annoying but in a campus setting it equals liberal with the nanny. gotta be liberal profs/assitants that give out the pussy as a matter of charity and would provide you with some
good rebound practice.
might have to dampen the neo-con sneer and fake a more liberal attitude, in the name of getting laid.

My right-wing cawk has a very liberal attitude when it comes to sechual activities.

I read a study that 70% of swingers are Republicans/conservative. I am not surprised. Liberals are generally tightwads.

My right-wing cawk has a very liberal attitude when it comes to sechual activities.

I read a study that 70% of swingers are Republicans/conservative. I am not surprised. Liberals are generally tightwads.

thought you were going to be gone for a while?

thought you were going to be gone for a while?

Today is 'packing and getting stuff done day'. I am quick and I was done this morning, way ahead of schedule. Women generally take more time, my wife is out shopping right now buying clothes and she will probably be ready 5 mins before the check-in tomorrow.

Kohl's stays open until 10pm on a Sunday?!? Maybe I should check. She might be getting a quicky. That would explain things...

nah - that store just has dirt cheap clearance sales and she's probably wading her way through 75% off racks; you should let the woman shop somewhere besides Kohl's

Top Bottom