Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Less Clothing!

hstern said:
i like it

Oh yeah I'd marry her twice. (but unfortunatelly marriage usually kills those bodies... :worried: )

Daisy_Girl said:
ecb9319ee4d08706989bfb81d1570136.jpg

that is lovely

DJ_UFO said:
I doubt this wonderful lady come back like it was before....she lives now in a "different world"

Prolly none of my business but since you brought it up, can you say what you're referring to?

jhondo said:
Prolly none of my business but since you brought it up, can you say what you're referring to?

After all these blessed pics, first she got married, then she had a kid; I mean, wonderful for her; I hope she has a perfect happy life; but my point is, why marriage and family ALWAYS kills all these wonderful characteristics in a woman; and we change too...it sucks. :worried:

DJ_UFO said:
After all these blessed pics, first she got married, then she had a kid; I mean, wonderful for her; I hope she has a perfect happy life; but my point is, why marriage and family ALWAYS kills all these wonderful characteristics in a woman; and we change too...it sucks. :worried:

Or the characteristics stay the same, but are confined to the home when the kids are asleep. :evil:

Daisy_Girl said:
Or the characteristics stay the same, but are confined to the home when the kids are asleep. :evil:

LOL then your husband is the luckiest son of a gun in this world... :evil:

If I was him, I'd install a mini stage with a pole in a corner of the bedroom tho.... :qt:

Top Bottom