Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

legs=feels like shit

Those the back of your head hurt? I'm thinking about something like high blood pressure.

i dont think so ill check next time, usually the front and the side. but yesterday when i worked out legs i also took my blood pressure before it was like 119/60 cant remeber exactly the second number but i kno my other one was 119

What kind of weights are you using on squats and LP? How is your leg development? Are you gaining training like this? Have you ever trained your legs at a higher frequency than once every seven days?

i dont think so ill check next time, usually the front and the side. but yesterday when i worked out legs i also took my blood pressure before it was like 119/60 cant remeber exactly the second number but i kno my other one was 119

The readings are normal. I would consider training them twice a week like SL says and keep reps low around 3-6 it usually works with me at least in the beginning... also doing some stretching and light work for the neck and traps will help with the blood flow to the brain, I think that what might be causing the problem is lack of conditioning around that area. You should also get some massage therapy.

I, too, become quite dizzy, nauseous, and/or semi-conscious during or immediately after certain exercises. at first i thought it was because i was a noob to lifting and it partly might be.

these are also possibilities of the cause:
lack of salt/electrolytes in the diet.
low BGL (blood glucose level/blood sugar) during workout. If your doing a high volume day, take along a secret elixir to sip whilst exercising: honey water(i now people that do this. honey helps energy levels. also the honey in your system supposidly will not only fuel intense muscle effort, but it allows for proper oxygenation of the whole body)
and the last thing i can think of is insufficient rest/recovery time.

Like Arnold said "I've thrown up duuuring menny vorkouts. Bot wuurth it."

Leg days suck, I just had one tonight. I hate 'em, but feel great after. Squats are the only exercise that has made me puke on occasion (not recently though).

If you increase your body's overall stamina (including longer warmups/doing some extra cardio etc.) eventually you will be able to increase your setload on legs, feel more fatigue in the leg and less sickness/drainage all over.
---It was suggested to me on this very site about 6 months ago and has worked for me.

GOOD LUCK!

Top Bottom