Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

legs=feels like shit

lilj888

everytime i work out legs my head throbs i feel sick and nauseated. one time threw 1 extra leg workout in the equation and i felt like i was gonna pass out. all i do is squats seated squats and then leg curls or leg raises

maybe uve eating too close to the workout so it havent started digested yet.
before i used to eat just 20 mins or so before workout and i sometimes thruw up in the gym, i started to take a little more time between meals and workouts and it stooped, and i was able to go to failure again whitout getting these feelings.

can also be that u drink to little water during the day or during the workout.
if u have something in ur mind, and u think that it causing it, avoid it for a couple days.
ussully it is.

Can you list your whole leg routine? Exercises, Sets, and reps? Also how often are you training legs?

marcu like i said it only happens on leg day and not on any of my other days.

i train legs once a week, my legs are the ones i do the least amount of excerises and sets for because i feel like major shit if i do to much.

this is my routine usually

squats x 3sets 10/8/6 reps
leg press x 3sets 15-20/10-15/8-15 reps
leg raises or leg curls(alternate everyweek) x 3sets 10/8/6 reps

everytime i work out legs my head throbs i feel sick and nauseated. one time threw 1 extra leg workout in the equation and i felt like i was gonna pass out. all i do is squats seated squats and then leg curls or leg raises

I feel light headed when doing legs everytime. So much blood rushes into your large lower body muscles that your brain lacks in oxygen. Making you feel nauseated and dizzy.

It means you are working hard. If you don't feel dizzy and sick doing legs or deadlifts, you aren't working hard enough IMO.

Better to do 3 things all out the way you are than 6 things half assed!!! As long as your legs are growing with your routine that's all that matters.

Those the back of your head hurt? I'm thinking about something like high blood pressure.

Top Bottom