Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legs and Bis

JKurz1

Banned
Anyone train these two together...I know Lordy S does, but just checking on some other routines...thnx bras.......

On leg day that is all I concentrate on. I put everything I have into that and I don't have the energy to train anything else.

not really, but thanks......I think I do too much for legs, so I was going to throw in 6-9 sets of bis and just squat, leg press, and sldl........not sure how that would work..........

I once used a routine that was essentially Chest/Shoulders/tris heavy Mon and light Thurs, and Legs/Back/Bis light Tues and heavy Fri......a sample of a heavy legs/back/bis would be something like.....

High Bar Squat (4x4-7)
Power Clean (5x5)
Clean Pull (3x5)
Front Squat (2x8-12....should do these to total failure)
Barbell Curl (5x5)
Hammer Curl ( go right down the rack starting around 60-65 doing sets of 8 then dropping 10lbs and doing another 8 with no rest between sets until I couldn't move my arms anymore....i usually made it down to 25 or so then I was done, if you drive a stick you will be lucky to make it home from the gym)

It worked like a charm for me.....after all that heavy, intense, CNS frying training, I'd look forward to nailing some biceps, I'd do them heavy and to failure and have fun in the process.

I think bis after legs can be good because you'll view biceps training like a treat after heavy leg work.

I did legs and arms together for a loooong time. This combo worked great for me. As Bigbooty said...after training the leggs........working the much smaller bi`s is a piece of cake and doesn`t put too much of an added strain on the already drained CNS as opposed to working a much larger muscle with legs.

IMHO..... I think it is a good, sound and workable combination.

Pump on.....

I have and it can actually work well with compound sets and multi joint movements for if you do alternating compoun sets i.e. legs, very short rest, arms and you have well a developed core you can develop a very powerful and effecient force transfer between the extremities - but only if your core is strong.

S

Top Bottom