Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leg training

raze

Anyone recommend a leg program for me. I train at home now and have squat rack, bench, lat pulldown, barbell and dumbbells. All I can really think of is squats, front squats, lunges, standing calf raises....

Anyone recommend a leg program for me. I train at home now and have squat rack, bench, lat pulldown, barbell and dumbbells. All I can really think of is squats, front squats, lunges, standing calf raises....

Step ups, deadlifts, sumo deadlifts, stiff legged deadlifts, squats will put on mass if you are going heavy enough, lunges are a staple leg exercise as well, with all of the exercises listed you can build yourself a good set of wheels bro!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Try doing legs in the 20-25 rep range.
Example
Front squat 6 sets 20-25 reps
Sldl 6 sets 20-25 reps
Back squats 6 sets 20-25 reps
Prob would be dead after that

Try doing legs in the 20-25 rep range.
Example
Front squat 6 sets 20-25 reps
Sldl 6 sets 20-25 reps
Back squats 6 sets 20-25 reps
Prob would be dead after that

No way...still should have enough left to do leg press lol!

All you will ever need to have big strong legs is squats. Practice learning form and squatting correctly. As a beginner keep your reps between 5-12 reps for sets and if you want to do some burn outs at the end with weights you can do 20-50 reps. As for accessories do calf raises, leg extensions, hamstring curls. As you become stronger you can add in good mornings and stiff leg dead lifts. Speaking of deadlift you should also be doing these. Do them with you back training on a separate day. Save things like lunges and front squats until you get a solid base built up. These types of exercises a for leg development and I feel you need to have muscle to define first. When you build a house you dont start with the roof, you have to lay the foundation first.

Top Bottom