Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leg training question??

futrmro

Does anyone esle get sick when you train legs. After Squats and leg prsess I feel as if I have to throw up. This can't be normal. Anybody get sick or can anyone explain why???? MODS???Vets??

that's a good thing, seriously ;) i've heard of people not being able to drive home their legs are so sore after the workout. lots of people give praise to the porcelain gods also:toilet: :sick:

You are doing something right if you think you are going to puke! The feeling of wanting to puke happens to me also, that is just the intensity. Happens on back day sometimes also. If I take thermogenics I 'm puking for sure. If your taking any yourself try not to take them on legs day. Grow in peace.

futrmro said:
Does anyone esle get sick when you train legs. After Squats and leg prsess I feel as if I have to throw up. This can't be normal. Anybody get sick or can anyone explain why???? MODS???Vets??
I throw-up every other leg workout. I believe anyone who trains with 100% intensity on leg day should feel at least nauseous. It is normal. My theory as to why you feel sick is while training legs,especially squats, you're exerting your whole body at once. It might help to do more cardio.

It's not necessarily a good thing.. IT could be from eating too much before your workout, it also could be from improper breathing during your exercises... I used to get sick until i started breathing correctly when i did my workouts..
YUM

I always feel sick when Im doing squats but only sometimes I actually am sick.

Ive sometimes dont do squats now because it feels so bad and rely on Hack squats and the leg press, whereas they just make me want to cry, seriously. I hate leg day it absolutely kills me for some reason.

It may sound hardcore but puking up is not my idea of fun or a good workout.

UglyASS :D

I always have that feeling of nausea when squatting. I occasionally have to lay in the floor till it passes. Be glad, your training hard!!!

Never puked but felt like it many times, although I do see the floating Silver Fish in the corners of my eye when I get of the Leg Press or Squats. I LOVe the Silver Fish.

Top Bottom