Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

leaning out on test

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

my goal is too loose 25lbs and lean out. i ran 250mg test a week and was dieting on 2200 calories a day before and lost 30lbs in 3 months. the problem i had before was i was always tired and my sex drive was low and i lost some muscle. my thoughts are to bump it up to 500mg test a week with same diet and calories for 3 months, thoughts opinions? im 48 weight is 227 im 5-8 ran many cycles before

very hard to lean out on test

i rather lean out on primo

my goal is too loose 25lbs and lean out. i ran 250mg test a week and was dieting on 2200 calories a day before and lost 30lbs in 3 months. the problem i had before was i was always tired and my sex drive was low and i lost some muscle. my thoughts are to bump it up to 500mg test a week with same diet and calories for 3 months, thoughts opinions? im 48 weight is 227 im 5-8 ran many cycles before

bro okay but use tren if yo a real man

Get your bloods done first

Top Bottom