Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lean cycle

VRuler

So, I'm about to start my second cycle. The idea is to do a 'lean cycle', pack some muscle with as little fat as possible.

My stats are:
5'9'
172punds
15% bf

I got test e and anavar so far.

1-12 300 mg test e / w
1-12 400 mg primobolan /w
1-8 50 mg anavar ed
1-12 arimidex 0.5mg eod
1-12 hcg 250iu EOD

13-15 clomid 25/25/25/25
13-15 unleashed/post cycle combo
13-15 forma stanzol

So what were your stats right before your first cycle and what did you gain from that cycle?

You will be a lot more pleased with your "lean bulk" if you got your body fat down a bit before starting.

@-SD-
On my first cycle I gained 24 punds and I kept 16 after pct.

@NegroPops
I'm not going to start the cycle yet. I want to know what the best method is. I will diet a month or so before starting it.

@kuda'
My died is very strict, I count my calories, my nutrients ratio and I cycle my carbs.

@RickRock13
So, should I use it in weeks 9-12?

Sounds like you dived into drugs too soon if you were 5'9" and only 156 when you started. You should have easily been 185 before any drugs.

@-SD-
On my first cycle I gained 24 punds and I kept 16 after pct.

@NegroPops
I'm not going to start the cycle yet. I want to know what the best method is. I will diet a month or so before starting it.

@kuda'
My died is very strict, I count my calories, my nutrients ratio and I cycle my carbs.

@RickRock13
So, should I use it in weeks 9-12?

Your pct should not start until 2 weeks after your last injection of long esters. During those two weeks is when you would run the HCG as a kickstart to PCT

Top Bottom