Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lean and Permanent gains cycle?

Coolnfit

Hello everyone. Im 182 cm. and 78kg. with about %11 Body fat. I want to get some lean and permanent muscle :)
so Im gonna run Primobolan + Testosteron + Anavar...
But I am not sure about dosages and PCT. I need your help guys !
this is whats on my mind;

1-10 WEEK:
Primobolan 400 mg.
Testosterone Enanthate 400 mg

4-10 WEEK:
Anavar 50 mg per/day

4-11 WEEK:
Arimidex 0.5 mg per/day

9-12 WEEK:
Pregnyl 500 iu per/2days

WEEK 12:
Tamoxifen 40 mg per/day
WEEK 13-14:
Tamoxifen 20 mg per/day

So.. What you guys think about a cycle like this? I want to low side effects as possibl and Lean & PERMANENT gains! Also Im gonna take about 3500-3700 calories(clean) per day.
Thanks guys.

I have always read, and followed, the recomendation that Primo needs to be run for 14 weeks to get the most out of it, and I got the most out of it at 500mg. You need to add some natty Test boosters to your PCT to avoid crashing after the 4 weeks.

Oh, and to ensure "real and permanent gains" you need to have your training focused and diet totally dialed in during, and even more importantly after the cycle.

I have always read, and followed, the recomendation that Primo needs to be run for 14 weeks to get the most out of it, and I got the most out of it at 500mg. You need to add some natty Test boosters to your PCT to avoid crashing after the 4 weeks.

go 16wks min, 600mg min on primo. your so close bud, just get 1 more vial or 2.

Next 50mg of var is a bit low too. 70 would be my rec.

Moving on to your hcg, up that a tiny bit. Also start to use hcgenerate while on hcg. both will really bring back natty production.

last, get osta in that pct. it will keep your gains coming and the primo effects will stay around for a long time. No cycle is going to offer or produce gains that you will be able to keep 100% of.

Anyone who can keep 85/90% knows what da fuk they are doing. Most keep around 70% which isnt that bad.

If your really set on keeping it all or constant growth i would get some GH or quite a bit of peptides and start them at the same time as the cycle. by wk 12 they should really add anabolism and once your off the tes/var, the osta & pep's/GH will keep things moving.

It wont be the same as AAS growth, but it will be far better than what you ll do natural.

GL bro

Cycle looks good...
I would prefer to run test prop at 150mg EOD.... Otherwise your cycle looks good bro... Make sure that u get a good gear from a reliable source... Good luck

There's no such thing as permanent gains.

Why just nolva for PCT?

Test, Primo, and Var is an ideal cycle for lean gains that are easier to keep than others. You will lose some when you come off, that is just the way it is.. so I would not call them gains "permanent". But you should retain a good amount of them. Keep in my too, that what you gain and keep depends greatly on your diet.

I would run your cycle like this..

1-16 Test E - 400-500mg/week
1-16 Primo - 400-600mg/week

add Var the first 6-8 weeks, or the last 6-8 weeks.

PCT:
HCG until the start.

Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Nolva - 40/20/20/20
Adex - .5mg/eod

I'd switch the test Enanthate for Test Prop, if lean gains is what you're looking for. Everything else looks good

Test, Primo, and Var is an ideal cycle for lean gains that are easier to keep than others. You will lose some when you come off, that is just the way it is.. so I would not call them gains "permanent". But you should retain a good amount of them. Keep in my too, that what you gain and keep depends greatly on your diet.

PCT:
HCG until the start.

Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Nolva - 40/20/20/20
Adex - .5mg/eod

Test/Primo/Var, I just got aroused

PCT:
HCG until the start.

Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Nolva - 40/20/20/20
Adex - .5mg/eod

x2

Top Bottom