Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

last inject , somethings up!!!!!

MXEng10

Last inject of about 300mg Test CYp, had a nice steak dinner afterward, about an hour after that, started feeling woozy.... body temp is rising drastically, have a killer headache, have the chills, def getting a fever. Never had this happen before ever! The food was ok my gf ate it too, she is fine. My current cycle is 500mg test cyp + 600 mg EQ , in week 14. Any info would be great guys. This is messed up, experiencing some serious weakness. I did aspirate also, no blood.

thanks bros
-MX

the effects of injecting into a vein are immediate so don't worry about that. Those symptoms sound more like a stomach virus? or maybe a cold? at least in my case, that's what I felt 2 weeks ago when I got a stomach virus at a mexican burger king. I got extremely weak, dizzy, sleepy, chills, and around an hour after those symptoms I started having nausea.

Maybe a bout of the flu? It is goin around..february is the worst month for it.

is the injection site inflamed? by last inject do you mean the last shot in the bottle or just your last shot for this cycle. sometimes if you dont shake your bottles alot of the shit (BA maybe?) will settle at the bottom and you will get a high concentration of it and it will make you sick. its happend to me before.

MXEng10 said:
Last inject of about 300mg Test CYp, had a nice steak dinner afterward, about an hour after that, started feeling woozy.... body temp is rising drastically, have a killer headache, have the chills, def getting a fever. Never had this happen before ever! The food was ok my gf ate it too, she is fine. My current cycle is 500mg test cyp + 600 mg EQ , in week 14. Any info would be great guys. This is messed up, experiencing some serious weakness. I did aspirate also, no blood.

thanks bros
-MX

sounds like mild food poisoning, just because she ate the same and did not get sick does not mean that you were not exposed to a pathogen.

though could also be related to the injection.

Top Bottom