Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LaRon Landry - Massive Arms, on Steroids

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
NFL safety LaRon Landry is currently suspended for 10 games for using PEDs. If he's trying to stay under the radar until his suspension is over with, then a picture like this, where his arms look almost as big as Rich Piana's, probably isn't a good idea.

View attachment 130763

What happen to the pic? I wanna see.. I always knew these NFL pros are juicing.. No way you go up from 170ish to 240 from Highschool to college. All muscle at that too lol. Look at the LBs they are like BBers out there.

Lol, you guys are right, looks like he did it all with whey protein and hard work.

@aesthetics - if you click on the thumbnail the pic will come up. And I second that some of these guys look a little too jacked to be natty. Of course, if they get caught, it's always that their supplements are tainted lmao.

Everyone knows that pro athletes can't take PEDS. Its against the rules and they get tested. He just has amazing genetics that's why he is a pro. Right? :/ lmao

Yea do yall remember the chick in the Olympics that said that she had clenbuterol in the advocare products!!

Honestly if you Google it I actually think they tested the supplements and found CLEn in in them

Yeah Jessica Hardy is one good instance where somebody actually got the PEDs through tainted products. I see she made a nice comeback by winning a bronze and gold at the 2012 Olympics.

Yea do yall remember the chick in the Olympics that said that she had clenbuterol in the advocare products!!

Honestly if you Google it I actually think they tested the supplements and found CLEn in in them

Top Bottom