Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies,

velvett

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I know it's strange but I have a movie suggestion for you - it's on cable now so it's free and if you have DVR try and record it and make some time to watch it.

'Invincible' - with Mark Wahlberg and Greg Kinnear

Based on the story of Vince Papale, a 30-year-old bartender from South Philadelphia who overcame long odds to play for the NFL's Philadelphia Eagles in 1976

I don't want to ruin it, just watch it.

Sure they're playing football and it's based in the 70's (some of you weren't even born yet) and South Philly has its flavor that most people here haven't experienced but none of that matters.

:)

Last edited:
One of my favorite movies.

A part I especially love is how the guy he used to drink with, and played football with, bashed him all the time, straight through his accomplishments....it's like...when someone comes up through the ranks, there's always the person who wants to pull them down, even after they achieve something great.

Bought this for the BF and ended up loving it..really inspiring..can't help getting that psyched up feeling watching it..just lent it out today..

Daisy_Girl said:
I JUST wtached this today. Didn't think I would really enjoy it, but I thought it was really good.

LOL - Exactly! My guy wanted to rent it, I was on the couch with a book... but got lured into the movie. Markie Mark did help a bit too.... :p

Top Bottom