Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies: Periods and Clen and other Fatburners

PowerPrincess

OK,

So i've forgotten to take some BC pills and nothing has ever happened before until now.

I screwed up on them about two months ago and coincidently I started taking clen about the same time. I was on and off the clen and now i'm on adipokinetix and yohimbe, but since I screwed up on the bc I still haven't gotten my period...and
NO I'M NOT PREGNANT....already checked that out.

Has this ever happened to anyone.....got any advice or words of wisdom besides (don't screw up on the BC... IKNOW I know - lol)

Appreciate your advice
Truly
PowerPrincess

I don't know if my prob. is stemming from the same thing, but last month, I missed my period and took 2 PG tests and they were both negative. I was also on BC pills. But, I had also dropped about 20 pounds in about 4 weeks prior to the week I was supposed to get my period and had been taking 4 ThermogenII pills a day.

I thought it was odd that I missed a period, being that I never miss one, but maybe it does have something to do with the weight loss and fat burners. I definitely DID get my visit from mother nature this month, however. And, I started clen for the first time this past Monday and am taking 4 Stackers a day. I guess I'll see what happens now....

I'm curious to know as well, if it's because of fatburners and weight loss....

Sounds like amenorreah (sp?), nothing to get all worried about, IMO. It is just a lack of a menstrual cycle. Explanations include exercise programs, low or high weight, weight change, thyroid, prolactin, androgen disorders, chronic illness, and stress. Any of those factors can cause it, don't think it is anything to get alarmed about unless it lasts 6 months or more then you might want to see about getting it checked out. You can find lots of info on it if you run a search on the internet.

And incidentally, I have missed periods as well. Always sends me into alarm mode too, always gotta take the home pregnancy test to make sure!

Hi Princess, how did you lose the 20lbs in 4 wks? Workouts, diet?:) Also how's the Clen working for ya? I will be starting mine soon and was just curious.

Hi Princess, how did you lose the 20lbs in 4 wks? Workouts, diet?

Well, my eating habits had gotten so bad (pizzas, cheesburgers, etc..) that when I set my mind to lose it - I did. I completely shocked my body with 40-45 minutes of high intensity cardio EVERYDAY plus an extremely low-fat diet.

I am at my plateau now, but hopefully this clen will help give me the boost I need. So far, I haven't seen any noticeable results with the clen, but hopefully in the next 2 weeks.....

I went from 158lbs. to 138lbs. in 4 weeks....maybe 6 weeks, but it wasn't longer than that.

The downfall is that I gain it as quick as I loose it !! I have to really watch what I eat or else I will see noticeable weight gain in a couple of weeks.

I have a before pic that I took this past Monday to see the difference that the clen and strict diet will make. I can email it to you if you're curious to see.

Top Bottom