Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

LADIES... Penis size.. Length or Width<<<which is more important

Which is more important during sex????

  • Girth

    Votes: 49 65.3%
  • Length

    Votes: 24 32.0%

  • Total voters
    75
  • Poll closed .
I guess professional girls prefer both...:)
 
tonyroma said:
Ladies... Do you like boys to split you in half, or work the middle of your tummy?
i;ll take the splitting in half; as long as they are at least 5 inches in length. butt, its an acquired taste and one that takes practice at accommodating. :)
 
who the hell would want a pencil
 
tonyroma said:
Ladies... Do you like boys to split you in half, or work the middle of your tummy?


I have the pleasure of both! He sure does have the whole package! Life couldn't get any better....

Oh yeah!!!! :)
 
Its got to be just right for the ladies, long to ware it hits the G-spot but thick to ware the outer core can feel it moving back and forth .........lol
 
ballet gal said:
Width, Width, Width.


hmm, good to know... i guess im in good shape!

altho id like to be longer, it just makes sense, a longer penis results in more friction and more stimulus to the g spot... but ill work with what i got
 
TheOak84 said:
hmm, good to know... i guess im in good shape!

altho id like to be longer, it just makes sense, a longer penis results in more friction and more stimulus to the g spot... but ill work with what i got

A longer penis does not have a greater reach to the g-spot than an average penis. The g-spot is in the front of the pelvic area and can be reached with the fingers. It is the position to hit the g-spot and a wider penis will be more apt to trigger a g-spot ejaculation than a long thin one.
 
Mickey36 said:
A longer penis does not have a greater reach to the g-spot than an average penis. The g-spot is in the front of the pelvic area and can be reached with the fingers. It is the position to hit the g-spot and a wider penis will be more apt to trigger a g-spot ejaculation than a long thin one.

so true...it is only 3inches in.
 
WHEN are you internet studs gonna learn...it's not the length, width, head shape that counts....it's HOW YOU USE what doner DNA gave you?
 
OMG! BOTH. Think about it for a minute. What pleasure would there be if he was 1 inch long but fat OR 12 inches long but thin as a piece of wire? So for all the guys in here REALLY needing to know this the answer is definitely both. There is no either/or here.
 
it is more how you use it I have an 8in long 5 width dick which I think is small but I can work it the few women that I have fucked like the way I move my ass and hit the right spots I do not try to kill the pussy I just work it over I like to see the girls lay back and say ooooooohhhhhh ya when I am done but I think four play(eating the pussy) allways help getting her nice an wet first when her cummm is ready to flow thats when you start to put the dick where it should be remeber not in the cirvics
 
Top Bottom