Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies, do you really think big hands/shoe size correlates to

Do ladies think big hands/feet= big in pants

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
heatherrae said:
No, I've found no correlation at all.

Now, I have found a weird correlation that men who are very narrow through the hips and waist, are generally hung like mules. I have no idea why.

Easy to look as though you're hung like a Nigerian high jumper when you have the body of a pre-pubescent girl lol.

Cal_21 said:
Easy to look as though you're hung like a Nigerian high jumper when you have the body of a pre-pubescent girl lol.
No, I mean these guys are like freaks of nature downstairs.

My bf in law school was skinny with narrow hips and waist like that. If he got hard with jeans on, he would have to readjust, because it was so long it would stick out of the top of his jeans. It would come up past his navel. The guy was a freak in that regard.

heatherrae said:

My bf in law school was skinny with narrow hips and waist like that. If he got hard with jeans on, he would have to readjust, because it was so long it would stick out of the top of his jeans. It would come up past his navel. The guy was a freak in that regard.

Dunno if that constitutes a "freak", but I guess that's subjective.

Cal_21 said:
Dunno if that constitutes a "freak", but I guess that's subjective.
The guy should have been in the circus...lol.

Sad thing is that he was so selfish in bed that sex with him was a bit of a chore.

heatherrae said:

Isn't that normal?:confused:

heatherrae said:

Sad thing is that he was so selfish in bed that sex with him was a bit of a chore.

*considerate in bed* *cough*

heatherrae said:
No, I've found no correlation at all.

Now, I have found a weird correlation that men who are very narrow through the hips and waist, are generally hung like mules. I have no idea why.
astute. hehe.

heatherrae said:

don't lie, the circus cock had you cumming out of your heels... :rolleyes:

You know what group of men have really big hands and feet?

Clowns, yep think about it.

Cheers,
Scotsman

heatherrae said:

I thought most guys cocks went up past thier necks??

Top Bottom