Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ladies, do you know . . .

Superbabe

what valentina chepiga does to get to the fantastic condition she's in?

I've GOT to know . . . so rarely can I point to a physique that is JUST what I want.

Simple really:

1.good genetics
2. proper nutrition
3.proper training
4. lots of steroids and supplements

no magic

ok, I'm very naive here, but not biased or prejudiced. Just unimformed. When you say steroids, what do you mean . . . ( I know what they are, I'm looking for what you specifically think she has done/taken) . . .

I absolutely love her figure and want to chop off her head and put my head on HER body!!!

I'm glad someone else out there things she is the greatest, too. I've been looking for her stats...but no where can I find how tall she is.

But....she must be under 5'6" because she weighs 135lbs. Oh well. I'm 5'8". But I can still dream that I can achieve her proportions!

Just like the male bb's - steroids are illegal. Period. If she said she was using steroids, she'd be admitting to possession and use of a controlled substance (at least in the US). She has the first fbb body that I've actually not repelled by since Rachel McLish. If you see a close up shot of her, she still is fairly masculine looking and ripped to shreds. But she's got the right proportion for it and also has a feminine look. I've also always heard, especially for women, that as they get older, their muscles "mature" and actually look better than the younger, less seasoned fbbs. I think she's amazing. Personally I'd want a build a little less massive - that size and leanness isn't something you can maintain year round - I wonder what she looks like off season? Kim Chizevsky was like 180 off season and said she always hated it.

well, no doubt she's using AS and even if you use what she's using, who's to say your body will end up looking like hers......just a thought

very true ladies. Strong chick, I believe she's 5'5". I've seen piccies of her off-season and she only goes up to about 15% bf from what I can eye ball . . .

I just wish there was more info available for us fbbs. If you buy Flex or MM of even M&F it's always about guys wanting to "add mass" "get huge" "bulk up", whatever. I know that women do bulk the same way men do and that there shouldn't really be any difference in the way we train, but . . .

It would be nice to hear more from the fbbs.

I found a site that supposedlt had her email address, so I've sent her a mail to ask her what she does . . . If I get a reply I'll post it.

Until then, anyone else out there with light to shed on Ms O?

I couldn't figure out who she reminded me of for a few days. But today I saw a lady with lots of tatoos and it hit me like a ton of bricks.

She looks VERY much like Dawn Wittham did when she was younger....like in the mid to late 90's! Of course Dawn is no longer into BB, but in her 20's she put on a good showing! Check out the photos below.

BE

Dawn circa 1997???
dawnposes.gif

Valentina circa ??
vcdress1a.jpg

Top Bottom