I'm sure you'd think of something creative, lol!nycgirl said:Um, not me. What would I do with it?
ownednycgirl said:LOL. No, that isn't my kind of a thing.
just like Jim did heyDunk Corleone said:i host a dance show where i play music in my room and breakdance to techno on a webcam.
its good side money
you could make lots of money entertaining pervs on your camRaina said:I do. That's how I take a whole lot of my pics.
I know what ya meant...Raina said:I mean like gallery pics. Never anything past R rated. That's not my style.

okSoKlueles said:holyshit hammy why dont u tell everything dang
SoKlueles said:holyshit hammy why dont u tell everything dang

sighhamstershaver said:ok
she would give me o ring shots on the web cam too
SWEEET!hamstershaver said:ok
she would give me o ring shots on the web cam too
her ass holekristie_doll1980 said:what is an o ring shot?
most guys only want to see the goods on the cam, they could care less about your looksexotic_island_girl said:I am too Hideous to be seen.
what he saidhamstershaver said:most guys only want to see the goods on the cam, they could care less about your looks
hamstershaver said:most guys only want to see the goods on the cam, they could care less about your looks
Is that you in your avatar?exotic_island_girl said:well everything about me is hideous.. your gf on your avatar is prettier than me.
you got a deformed vag or something?exotic_island_girl said:well everything about me is hideous.. your gf on your avatar is prettier than me.
yes its known as a penishamstershaver said:you got a deformed vag or something?
that sounds like something klu would want to seen thenhotzie said:yes its known as a penis
hotzie said:yes its known as a penis
im goin to need pics to verify thisexotic_island_girl said:sorry to dissapoint you but I dont have a weiner. I have a vagina.

i meant to verify your lack of a penisexotic_island_girl said:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
So that is you in your avatar...exotic_island_girl said:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
hotzie said:i meant to verify your lack of a penis
i wont tell , and he wouldnt mindexotic_island_girl said:Ha ha, Nice Try.. sicko! I only show that to my man.

hotzie said:i wont tell , and he wouldnt mind![]()
Damn...medicj said:No, I had a digital cam but I let my friend use it about 6 months ago.After she kept 4getting to bring it back, on her birthday, I told her she could just keep it.I need to get a new one.I don't have a cam anymore AT ALL!!!![]()
My bf goes to Iraq in a couple of weeks and I always have sent him pics while he was away --- so I will be getting another one, soon.Probably in the next week or 2.I don't know much about cams.I am trying to find what to get.I want something that takes good pics but works well with my computer. Any ideas? I'm not good with this stuff.a10j10 said:Damn...
no pix I guess...?
![]()
medicj said:My bf goes to Iraq in a couple of weeks and I always have sent him pics while he was away --- so I will be getting another one, soon.Probably in the next week or 2.I don't know much about cams.I am trying to find what to get.I want something that takes good pics but works well with my computer. Any ideas? I'm not good with this stuff.
Someone else told me Sony, 2.I will check them out.Thanx.exotic_island_girl said:get a fuji or sony.
ha ha, trying to make a harem there?hotzie said:i wont tell , and he wouldnt mind![]()
Buddy of mine's got this Kodak, black colour model (sorry, don't recall the model #)...medicj said:My bf goes to Iraq in a couple of weeks and I always have sent him pics while he was away --- so I will be getting another one, soon.Probably in the next week or 2.I don't know much about cams.I am trying to find what to get.I want something that takes good pics but works well with my computer. Any ideas? I'm not good with this stuff.
I need something that isn't 2 hard to figure out. It's funny b/c I was really into photography in HS but we only used fully manual cams.a10j10 said:Buddy of mine's got this Kodak, black colour model (sorry, don't recall the model #)...
thing rocks huge!
When I get a chance I'll post some of his work...
no bros, just nature stuff, no ladies.
OK, promise I'll look into it for ya as soon as I got some more time.medicj said:I need something that isn't 2 hard to figure out. It's funny b/c I was really into photography in HS but we only used fully manual cams.

Thanx! U are the best!a10j10 said:OK, promise I'll look into it for ya as soon as I got some more time.
![]()
Ah honey, if I got that line from every lady, I'd be the biggest pimp in this place, lol!medicj said:Thanx! U are the best!

Have a good night.Off to work I go!!!!!a10j10 said:Ah honey, if I got that line from every lady, I'd be the biggest pimp in this place, lol!
But seriously, thanx!
I try!
![]()

You too!medicj said:Have a good night.Off to work I go!!!!!![]()
Now that's the best damn answer in this whole thread!DaIsY_ said:no i dont. but i want one
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














