Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knee injury veterans

I fucked up my knee when I blacked out and fell on my ass and one of my knees folded completely making my heel touch my ass (my back was nearly on the floor). I broke my foot and the stupid fukcing stupid ppl at the clinic gave no attention to my knee. Well I got better and months later washing a car, doing the rims I got the courage to crouch and wash. Well when I tried to stand up and stretch my leg my knee got stuck in a 45 degree and it was near impossible to walk with that leg. Well, I got better from that second time and fucked up a third time 3 weeks later just by planting my foot and making a subtle yet sudden move. Its been 5 weeks since that 3rd time.

I want to avoid squats, but what others would you do? Leg presses fine? Give me a safe routine.

Thanks for reading bro's///

i think you should concentrate on rehab and do some unilateral movements like split squats when you are strong enough.

flexibility also seems like it may be an issue - as you got injured from making your "heel touch [your] ass", which should not really have been much of a problem at all. don't quote me on it, but i do recommend more flexibility.

definately do go and train it, especially with leg presses, if you don't have your strength/balance/flexibility all together yet.

I screwed over my knee, playing hockey, fell and heel touched my ass

I kept of re-aggrivating it by using itIf you want it to heal , do not over exert it untill it is fully healed, which unfortunatly for me has been a long time. I hurt it it october of 2003 and I am now only starting to lift heavy and exert my knee.

to re hab it, i basically did alot of stretching, ice, time, I also did light leg extensions, kick backs, basically any isolation movement, with extremly low weights.

I also got a rubber tube tied it to a chair leg, sat in the chair, tied one end of the rubber band to my ankle and tried to use my knee to move it, this worked for me over time, and know i beile my knee to be fully healed.

Bro, take it serious, I have messed both my knees up and pay for it every day. I didnt think it was all that serious, and kept doing "mild rehab" till it felt good enough to do what I want. In the end I went in and finally got an MRI and found out that I had completely tore my ACL away, and my Lateral Miniscus ended up getting tore. If you have a minor injury now, you can end up messing something else up alot worst. In my case it was my Miniscus, that ended up being about 6 months worth of hard rehab!!!So my best recommendation is to go get it seriously checked out, cuz if it keeps coming back like this, you probably tore something...To me its just not worth it

Thanks everyone...

Still not sure what to do tho. MRI really sounds promising, Ive only had xray done and I know its gotta be more seriosu than that, Pretty sure its ACL.

Tell me whetehr or not to do the following:

Machine leg press with 2X45 each side
Easy lunges

Lunges hell no!!

leg press, just start light, then work up..

If you ended up straining anything like a Ligament, or Miniscus, then Lunges can end up doing alot of harm especially if you get off balance, not worth it!!!

Top Bottom