by who???dazzlindee said:why not I am told your kinky that way ???![]()
![]()
A woman never tells her secrets !!!SoKlueles said:by who???
No but ask Klu about my boobies .. just measure her head !!!hamstershaver said:are those your boobies?

please deport hernycgirl said:Um, first SoKlu abuses the cat, now she has a "foreign housekeeper." SoKlu, do I have to put INS on speed dial too? Dee, if she is abusive in any way please let us know. FYI - she doesn't like it when people/animals are near her food.
So I have heard .. she is aweful violent towards my innocent babies too!!!nycgirl said:Um, first SoKlu abuses the cat, now she has a "foreign housekeeper." SoKlu, do I have to put INS on speed dial too? Dee, if she is abusive in any way please let us know. FYI - she doesn't like it when people/animals are near her food.
If I was deported .. who would clean your house???!!!SoKlueles said:please deport her

dazzlindee said:If I was deported .. who would clean your house???!!!![]()
as her lawyer, i request that she decline to answer that questionnycgirl said:Dee, you have to watch those Southern Women, they have a long history of this sort of thing (i.e., abusive to the help).
Are you living with her? What about food? Is she paying you at least minimum wage?
Discuss.
HI how are you?FISHTALES said:post whore here
NO I am not allowed to live with her .. i live without food and get $3.50/hrnycgirl said:Dee, you have to watch those Southern Women, they have a long history of this sort of thing (i.e., abusive to the help).
Are you living with her? What about food? Is she paying you at least minimum wage?
Discuss.
blah blah blah blahdazzlindee said:NO I am not allowed to live with her .. i live without food and get $3.50/hr
Tight ass southern women!!
you brock up the treesome bro.FISHTALES said:post whore here
just got back from cardioSoKlueles said:HI how are you?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














