Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Klus foreign housekeeper????

SoKlueles

I love Mava
Platinum
what does that mean? that your gonna come and clean and talk all foreign and stuff?
 
Um, first SoKlu abuses the cat, now she has a "foreign housekeeper." SoKlu, do I have to put INS on speed dial too? Dee, if she is abusive in any way please let us know. FYI - she doesn't like it when people/animals are near her food.
 
nycgirl said:
Um, first SoKlu abuses the cat, now she has a "foreign housekeeper." SoKlu, do I have to put INS on speed dial too? Dee, if she is abusive in any way please let us know. FYI - she doesn't like it when people/animals are near her food.
please deport her
 
nycgirl said:
Um, first SoKlu abuses the cat, now she has a "foreign housekeeper." SoKlu, do I have to put INS on speed dial too? Dee, if she is abusive in any way please let us know. FYI - she doesn't like it when people/animals are near her food.
So I have heard .. she is aweful violent towards my innocent babies too!!! :p
 
dazzlindee said:
If I was deported .. who would clean your house???!!! :qt:

Dee, you have to watch those Southern Women, they have a long history of this sort of thing (i.e., abusive to the help).

Are you living with her? What about food? Is she paying you at least minimum wage?

Discuss.
 
nycgirl said:
Dee, you have to watch those Southern Women, they have a long history of this sort of thing (i.e., abusive to the help).

Are you living with her? What about food? Is she paying you at least minimum wage?

Discuss.
as her lawyer, i request that she decline to answer that question
 
nycgirl said:
Dee, you have to watch those Southern Women, they have a long history of this sort of thing (i.e., abusive to the help).

Are you living with her? What about food? Is she paying you at least minimum wage?

Discuss.
NO I am not allowed to live with her .. i live without food and get $3.50/hr
Tight ass southern women!!
 
Top Bottom