Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Killer ABS!

what works best for me is using actual weight for example cable crunches or seated kneeups with a dumbell, or straight leg raises

it is starting to get kinda annoying when people say abs are all cardio and diet.

of course thats how you see it, but what if a kind of higher bodyfat guy wanted to WORK HIS ABS to make them bigger? so when they cut they would be bigger etc.

oh well

You can get abs from just diet and cardio. However, if you want that little platform of abs jutting out of your stomach like some little embrio trying to get out, then use weights with crunches. :p

Seriously though, using weights will make them appear more pronounced once you lower your bodyfat, but it will also cause them to push out any excess fat you have and give you a bloated appearance.

Tom Treutlein said:
Seriously though, using weights will make them appear more pronounced once you lower your bodyfat, but it will also cause them to push out any excess fat you have and give you a bloated appearance.

Interesting.. is that why some of those big musclar guys don't have defined abs at all but a rock hard "belly" ?

Buu said:
Interesting.. is that why some of those big musclar guys don't have defined abs at all but a rock hard "belly" ?

/raises hand

I could balance a 150lb friend standing on my stomach 6 months ago = ) Don't know how many I can do now.

Top Bottom