Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Killahbee

calveless wonder said:
lol where you been fuck

I filmed a gangsta rap vid. And, I have been partying with them this weekend celebrating the completion.

gangst.jpg

KillahBee said:
Someone has to keep the balance around here. No need for another boring ass e-flirter dude.

"Nice" is the easiest thing in the world to fake. I'd be worried if I ever became "nice". I'd rather keep it real. :)

E-hug?
Mommy issues?

Killah is a good guy from what I gather here, with all the violence talk and philosophical phrasings. We could've had hair duels back in high school. I was the Zack Morris of hair back then.

hanselthecaretaker said:
Killah is a good guy from what I gather here, with all the violence talk and philosophical phrasings. We could've had hair duels back in high school. I was the Zack Morris of hair back then.

Thanks bro. When all is said and done, I am good peeps. SOmetimes I take the "social justice vigilante" shit a little too far, but hey, we all have our issues.

pics of Z morris hair please

KillahBee said:
Thanks bro. When all is said and done, I am good peeps. SOmetimes I take the "social justice vigilante" shit a little too far, but hey, we all have our issues.

pics of Z morris hair please

Don't back down goddammit. j/k.
Oh yeah I'll have to scrounge up some from back home when I get back up there for a few. "Zack" was one of my nicknames way back when that's how on point it was.

Top Bottom