Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Killahbee, I need your help with this female I met...

  • Thread starter Thread starter alien amp pharm
  • Start date Start date
A

alien amp pharm

Guest
This is one of those broads that use to be smoking hot...face & body.

Then she gained a few pounds and got a tad plump.

Recently she's lost almost all the excess weight, but it's made her insecure with herself. She has low confidence now.

I felt this was prime time to pounce on this girl like Soklu on doughnuts.

I know there is some magical way I can mindfuck this girl into doing my biddings, I just don't know what that is. I need your expert guidance in this matter.
 
alien amp pharm said:
This is one of those broads that use to be smoking hot...face & body.

Then she gained a few pounds and got a tad plump.

Recently she's lost almost all the excess weight, but it's made her insecure with herself. She has low confidence now.

I felt this was prime time to pounce on this girl like Soklu on doughnuts.

I know there is some magical way I can mindfuck this girl into doing my biddings, I just don't know what that is. I need your expert guidance in this matter.


:lmao:
 
Raina said:
Tell her "more of you to love". Then once you've won her heart, beat the hell out of her daily with a coat hanger until she gets down to her target weight. ;)

lmao @ coat-hanger beating.


She asked how I broke my arm and I told her "backhanding my bitch".
She thought I was funny. Little did she know I wasn't joking.
 
put your stupid cute face on, and tell her to put on some weight because you need to tell her something. when she pushes and pushes and pushes to know wtf it is, use stillettos line. then throw in some compliments. itll work

also, i feel horrible in the guts after saying that :worried:
 
alien amp pharm said:
lmao @ coat-hanger beating.


She asked how I broke my arm and I told her "backhanding my bitch".
She thought I was funny. Little did she know I wasn't joking.

cruelty to animals is bad.
 
alien amp pharm said:
This is one of those broads that use to be smoking hot...face & body.

Then she gained a few pounds and got a tad plump.

Recently she's lost almost all the excess weight, but it's made her insecure with herself. She has low confidence now.

I felt this was prime time to pounce on this girl like Soklu on doughnuts.

I know there is some magical way I can mindfuck this girl into doing my biddings, I just don't know what that is. I need your expert guidance in this matter.
dont let her think she looks good. u have to let her think u like the way she looks but that shes still not good enough.

stuff like "it doesnt matter what people think, i like the way u look, and ur a great person". build up her confidence that YOU like her, whil emaking sure shes not good enough for anybody else.

sorry thats all i got
 
FEISTY11975 said:
The fact that you're asking KB for help

He excells in female mind manipulation and breaking them down mentally then resculpting them into something worthy.
 
alien amp pharm said:
He excells in female mind manipulation and breaking them down mentally then resculpting them into something worthy.

And you think you will be able to accomplish that?

How old is she?
 
alien amp pharm said:
He excells in female mind manipulation and breaking them down mentally then resculpting them into something worthy.


:lmao:
 
Im retired but if I may offer this. She is basically a former hot chick who got humbled by gaining weight, but now she is back in shape but her self esteem is not back up to par. This is a good time to play the jerk because she doesnt view herself worthy of a good "nice guy". Keep that game up for a few months and then ease up a little once she has made sufficient emotional investment in you, unless you just enjoy being a jerk all the time, which you dont because you would be getting laid much more than you do.
A hot girl whose been brought down to earth is the best by the way.
 
superdave said:
Im retired but if I may offer this. She is basically a former hot chick who got humbled by gaining weight, but now she is back in shape but her self esteem is not back up to par. This is a good time to play the jerk because she doesnt view herself worthy of a good "nice guy". Keep that game up for a few months and then ease up a little once she has made sufficient emotional investment in you, unless you just enjoy being a jerk all the time, which you dont because you would be getting laid much more than you do.
A hot girl whose been brought down to earth is the best by the way.

I have changed my ways. I was a jerk last night, but funny at the same time.
This is all my new and improved game plan.

She was falling for it too. After I practically had to kick her out of the truck after making out, she texted messaged me saying how much fun she had and can't wait to do it again. This girl seems very vulnderable right now

...and I am taking full advantage of it!
 
alien amp pharm said:
I have changed my ways. I was a jerk last night, but funny at the same time.
This is all my new and improved game plan.

She was falling for it too. After I practically had to kick her out of the truck after making out, she texted messaged me saying how much fun she had and can't wait to do it again. This girl seems very vulnderable right now

...and I am taking full advantage of it!

I don't like the new aap.

Why can't you be a witty jackass w/o being mean?
 
superdave said:
Im retired but if I may offer this. She is basically a former hot chick who got humbled by gaining weight, but now she is back in shape but her self esteem is not back up to par. This is a good time to play the jerk because she doesnt view herself worthy of a good "nice guy". Keep that game up for a few months and then ease up a little once she has made sufficient emotional investment in you, unless you just enjoy being a jerk all the time, which you dont because you would be getting laid much more than you do.
A hot girl whose been brought down to earth is the best by the way.
whoa. months? no good. this should be a 2 day operation, max.

playing the cute angle if hes already qualified as a good guy, with some social proof (another girl or 3 in the picture for the girl to be jealous of) is a good shake and bake combo. id move in quick, girls dont lose weight by accident - a dvd youve both already seen would work...

...hurry up aap i want to see if this works
 
alien amp pharm said:
I have changed my ways. I was a jerk last night, but funny at the same time.
This is all my new and improved game plan.

She was falling for it too. After I practically had to kick her out of the truck after making out, she texted messaged me saying how much fun she had and can't wait to do it again. This girl seems very vulnderable right now

...and I am taking full advantage of it!


I call bullshit
 
alien amp pharm said:
because I want to get laid

Trust me, being a confident witty jackass will get you laid.

Why mentally beat this girl down? Do you even like her? If all you want to do is get laid, then bring home a bar slut.
 
btw she is now 5'-6", 135 lbs, and has double D's.

Assuming this works out with your guys help, I'll be posting pics.
 
All bullshit aside, just walk up to her and lay on a liplock. Not only will it bring back her self esteem and make her normal again (so you don't have the deal with the 'but I was fat' idle bullshit chit chat, over some lousy coffee date)...make it a long one, but not too long...just enough to make her lose herself.

Then, pull away, put your hands on her face, touch her cheeks with your thumbs...look into her eyes and say "So, would you like to go out later?...How about dinner?"

No chance to say no.
No failure.
Win.

If that flops, try Rainas idea.
 
alien amp pharm said:
I have changed my ways. I was a jerk last night, but funny at the same time.
This is all my new and improved game plan.

She was falling for it too. After I practically had to kick her out of the truck after making out, she texted messaged me saying how much fun she had and can't wait to do it again. This girl seems very vulnderable right now

...and I am taking full advantage of it!
Sounds like its all good, what do you need anyones advice for?
 
Do you even realize the animal you're making by crushing her selfesteem? Seriously be realistic here.. You may end up really liking this chick and then you'll have a needy, broken down woman that has no confidence in herself what so ever, and will have to day in and day out tell her blah blah.. or hear her complain about this or that.
 
jack_schitt said:
All bullshit aside, just walk up to her and lay on a liplock. Not only will it bring back her self esteem and make her normal again (so you don't have the deal with the 'but I was fat' idle bullshit chit chat, over some lousy coffee date)...make it a long one, but not too long...just enough to make her lose herself.

Then, pull away, put your hands on her face, touch her cheeks with your thumbs...look into her eyes and say "So, would you like to go out later?...How about dinner?"

No chance to say no.
No failure.
Win.

If that flops, try Rainas idea.

I stuck my tongue down her throat last night.

She was wanting to come over to my place tonight, but I told her no.
(My tv show 24 comes on tonight I can't miss that.)
lmao, I am an idiot.
 
alien amp pharm said:
I stuck my tongue down her throat last night.

She was wanting to come over to my place tonight, but I told her no.
(My tv show 24 comes on tonight I can't miss that.)
lmao, I am an idiot.

haha...your just like me with Smallville. Ok that sounds geigh, but its a good show.
 
nycgirl said:
:lmao: :lmao:

So, you had a chance to get laid, and you chose to watch television.??


Only aap would do such a thing
 
jack_schitt said:
haha...your just like me with Smallville. Ok that sounds geigh, but its a good show.

Well if I let her come over she'd be yacking the entire time the show was on.

In fairness I think it'll be better to let her come to my place on the weekend where I don't have to worry about getting up at 5:30 am the next morning.






Where is KB?
 
Erzulie said:
Only aap would do such a thing

You chicks are dead wrong. aap did the best possible thing possible by telling the chick he was too busy to see her the next day!

Now, she thinks he has a lot going on. (Unless, he told her he had to watch tv and get up early :nerd: )


Chicks don't want some guy that is available at their becon call. They will then take the challenge to land you. (even if they didn't really like you in the first place)
 
awittyusername said:
You chicks are dead wrong. aap did the best possible thing possible by telling the chick he was too busy to see her the next day!

Now, she thinks he has a lot going on. (Unless, he told her he had to watch tv and get up early :nerd: )

Chicks don't want some guy that is available at their becon call. They will then take the challenge to land you. (even if they didn't really like you in the first place)


I'd put money on the fact that he told her just that. LOL
 
Erzulie said:
I'd put money on the fact that he told her just that. LOL

lol, you people give me no credit. Of course I didn't tell her I had to watch tv.


...I told her I was gonna play video games instead. ;)


awitty, you are right and that did cross my mind. It was like a win win for me. I put her off like I have other things to do besides just her, plus now I get to watch my show.
She'll be back.
 
Erzulie said:
I'd put money on the fact that he told her just that. LOL

lol

The best thing to say is you have plans or you already have something lined up. (and leave it at that) They will think he is with another girl, or has something exciting to do...Either way, they will want him more.

When, I was younger...If my friends were out, and a girl asked where I was...They told them I doing something exciting...real busy...etc. Really, I was at home watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
 
alien amp pharm said:
lol, you people give me no credit. Of course I didn't tell her I had to watch tv.


...I told her I was gonna play video games instead. ;)


awitty, you are right and that did cross my mind. It was like a win win for me. I put her off like I have other things to do besides just her, plus now I get to watch my show.
She'll be back.

Nice work bro.

But, I hope you are kidding about the video games....That doesn't exactly get the women wet.

I threw my Coleco Vision in the trash at age 12 when I figured out it was hindering my ability to get my first punannie
 
awittyusername said:
lol

The best thing to say is you have plans or you already have something lined up. (and leave it at that) They will think he is with another girl, or has something exciting to do...Either way, they will want him more.

When, I was younger...If my friends were out, and a girl asked where I was...They told them I doing something exciting...real busy...etc. Really, I was at home watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch.


:lmao:
 
Erzulie said:
Do you even realize the animal you're making by crushing her selfesteem? Seriously be realistic here.. You may end up really liking this chick and then you'll have a needy, broken down woman that has no confidence in herself what so ever, and will have to day in and day out tell her blah blah.. or hear her complain about this or that.

Or he can just have her post on EF.
 
awittyusername said:
lol

The best thing to say is you have plans or you already have something lined up. (and leave it at that) They will think he is with another girl, or has something exciting to do...Either way, they will want him more.

When, I was younger...If my friends were out, and a girl asked where I was...They told them I doing something exciting...real busy...etc. Really, I was at home watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch.


:lmao:

9/10 he really did tell her he was playing video games.
 
nycgirl said:
Or he can just have her post on EF.

Thats the only reason I post here.. save's my mate from hearing me bitch, and of course I love love love to ruffles a few feathers now and again.


But blowing someones selfesteem out the window is a bad call anyway you look at it. She may already have some issues in her life that make her feel the way she does now. I'm not saying build her up, but I think its disgusting how some men feel the need to belittle someone who's already rock bottom to make theirselves feel more dominant.
 
alien amp pharm said:
Urzoolike - :finger:

Seriously, whatever you do...You need to do if fast before all the cockblocks start kissing her ass now that she lost the fat.

You should just do what I do. I get them while they are fat. Then, when they first lose the weight...you are banging a hotty. Just ride that out until the cockblocks start kissing her ass. Then, she starts being a PITA like the rest of the girls, and you will have to dump her. Or, she will find someone higher on the food chain, because she is less fat.

Either way....Find another fatty....Rinse...Repeat
 
awittyusername said:
Seriously, whatever you do...You need to do if fast before all the cockblocks start kissing her ass know that she lost the fat.

You should just do what I do. I get them while they are fat. Then, when they first lose the weight...you are banging a hotty. Just ride that out until the cockblocks start kissing her ass. Then, she starts being a PITA like the rest of the girls, and you will have to dump her. Or, she will find someone higher on the food chain, because she is less fat.

Either way....Find another fatty....Rinse...Repeat


YUP, Exactly... Thats why i couldn't believe he passed on her going over. Giving his track record after the second date he'll have moved into friend mode and she'll be knitting a sweater on his love seat while he plays the Xbox on his Game chair.

He should have just pounced while she was vulnerable and he was on a roll.

I see a K bookie event in the making
 
Erzulie said:
But blowing someones selfesteem out the window is a bad call anyway you look at it. She may already have some issues in her life that make her feel the way she does now. I'm not saying build her up, but I think its disgusting how some men feel the need to belittle someone who's already rock bottom to make theirselves feel more dominant.

I told you not to come out of that kitchen until you had my sandwich made woman. :mad:
 
alien amp pharm said:
I told you not to come out of that kitchen until you had my sandwich made woman. :mad:


You quoted the wrong woman sugar... ;)
 
Listen to Raina and all will be good. Don't forget to duct tape her mouth

Whiskey
 
Top Bottom