Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Killah or Needto.....what is all this stuff

Smurfy

Banned
Platinum
on the menu for this evening....

Caviar, homemade pasta with confit of duck, a special fish dish with fennel, arugula salad with pears and provolone, medallions of tenderloin (like filet) with interesting veggies, a cheese course with fruit and nuts, and Uncle Freddy's special homemade profiteroles. There will be a champagne with the caviar, a Rhone with the pasta, a Grand Cru White Burgundy with the fish, a Grand Cru Red Burgundy with the meat/veggies, and some kind of interesting sparkling dessert wine with the profiteroles

you know what those items are, no? a profiterole is a pastry, puffy, like a zeppole. confit of duck is just duck cooked in its own sauces/fat, I believe. everything else is pretty standard.

can I come over for this meal?

you know what those items are, no? a profiterole is a pastry, puffy, like a zeppole. confit of duck is just duck cooked in its own sauces/fat, I believe. everything else is pretty standard.

can I come over for this meal?

indeed you may. my dad passed out Italy aprons to everyone in attendance. Mine is white even though i wanted a green one but nonetheless, it was a nice gesture.

Since I'm in Mo, with nothing to do this evening, will you take pics?

Pics of food, fam, Italian women,

Oh and did you get either of the movies I recommended?

Since I'm in Mo, with nothing to do this evening, will you take pics?

Pics of food, fam, Italian women,

Oh and did you get either of the movies I recommended?

i forgot my camera but my brother seems to be taking pics. i need the names of the movies again since I forgot.

that meal sounds awesome.

( i just came from a craptaculous meal at applebees. I'm never going there again. I might as well just make a tv dinner).
I'm buying caviar tomorrow if my podunk little grocery store carries it.

that meal sounds awesome.

( i just came from a craptaculous meal at applebees. I'm never going there again. I might as well just make a tv dinner).
I'm buying caviar tomorrow if my podunk little grocery store carries it.

I quit going there a while ago. The food is just horrible now. Everything is generic.

Same for Chili's. I have no idea what happened to that place.

Lately we've been hitting O'Charlies. NEVER busy around here, service is good.

on the menu for this evening....

Caviar, homemade pasta with confit of duck, a special fish dish with fennel, arugula salad with pears and provolone, medallions of tenderloin (like filet) with interesting veggies, a cheese course with fruit and nuts, and Uncle Freddy's special homemade profiteroles. There will be a champagne with the caviar, a Rhone with the pasta, a Grand Cru White Burgundy with the fish, a Grand Cru Red Burgundy with the meat/veggies, and some kind of interesting sparkling dessert wine with the profiteroles

the fucking talapia with fennel was outrageously good and I dont even eat fish. serios. also the wine. wow.

Top Bottom