Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

kidney hurts on sarms what to do

NoMoreFatAss

My left kidney hurts now after one week on sarms triple stack....I piss intermittently but at times back to back to back to back. I am also trying to do under 50g carbs a day and the evo diet. I am six foot two and 290 pounds. I have taken amoxicillin for three days now but pain still there. is this normal or should I be at the doctor tomorrow??

Never heard of any SARM having an impact on kidney or prostate for that matter.. List your dosing protocol and more information.. Where did you purchase them from? Being in "keto" also has a strange impact on how the body holds water and you find yourself pissing a whole lot more especially for the first few weeks so I highly doubt its SARM related unless you bought some bunk shit. Either way yes you have to see a doctor ASAP but consider some better cycle supports if your not on some already like N2Guard, Saw Pawmetto, etc.

if you're having pain then your body is trying to tell you something, stop everything except
N2Guard, lots & lots of water and Cranberry Juice if the situation doesn't improve after a few days see a doc.

I would see a doc if your really concerned. Make sure you up your water intake as much as you can and def get n2guard. I've never heard of any kidney issues with sarms. Could be something else but I'm no doc.

i can assure you that it has nothing to do with sarms use... that is not any type of side effect you will get from their use... do as everyone else recommended with n2guard, plenty of fluids, etc... this could be from something you previously ran or a condition you developed due to something you were consuming or doing wrong...

Never hear of that, nor experienced it and few people have used sarms more then me.But stop everything till you find out the root of the problem.Could be something else or maybe you are just having a wierd reaction to it.

Drink lot's of water it will go away
It happened to me on sarms cycle before you will be fine

Sent from my GT-I9295 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom