Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

kiddo had another seizure today

thank you pick xx She's totally normal and back to her normal self, but they're sooo scary.. I don't know how Im gonna keep doing this ughhhh

That sucks :(

Is it something that might be a regular occurrence now?

That's the direction the doctors are going. I have to carry emergency medicine with me everywhere and give it to her teachers and anyone that is watching her, ever. We see a neurologist this week but I dunno if that's gonna help anything. Maybe get some medicine to stop them completely which we haven't been given yet. Just sucks. She's a very athletic kid she's not going to be able to do some things if I don't get this under control soon.

I thought it was a one time thing that happened, suck that it's still happening, hope the Dr. find a way to keep it from ocurring. So sorry to hear :(

Where were you two when it happened this time? were you able to remain calm or panicked again?

I thought it was a one time thing that happened, suck that it's still happening, hope the Dr. find a way to keep it from ocurring. So sorry to hear :(

Where were you two when it happened this time? were you able to remain calm or panicked again?

I panicked still haha but not as bad as the first time. I told the 911 dude that I was panicking so he helped me focus a bit. Appears I'm going to have to learn how to be calm by experience. :/ I kept saying hurry over and over again lolololo

They told me it probably wouldn't happen again but now that it has they've changed their tune completely. They did say sometimes kids grow out of it though. I hope she's one of those kids or mamma is gonna lose all her hair. And her heart. Lol

Top Bottom