Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kdrol 2.0/Derma A Log By Number

TheN1ghtmare21

Platinum
Hey guys and gals just finished my first week of a derma/kdrol 2.0 stack. Im down about 4 lbs and have lost fat in my midsection. I am running the Mad Cow 5x5 Program thruout this cycle and my diet is as follows
Carb Cycle

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday - No carb days (eat all VERY lean meats like chicken breasts/tuna/turkey etc. and leafy greens...Protein shakes should be made with water. Use skim milk on the other days days)

Tuesday and Saturday - High carb days (150g)

Thursday and Sunday - Low carb days (50-75g)

**Do not count your leafy greens as carbs because things like Spinach and Broccoli are considered "free food" in which you should be eating on a regular**

Protien: same everyday: Body Weight x 1.2 to 1.5 (to get a high and clean Protein intake, a Protein powder is NECESSARY along with an Amino Acids supplement to prevent muscle loss)

Fat: Same everyday: 50g (albeit good fats - Essential Fatty Acids/Fatty Fish/Lean Cuts of Steak/Nuts/Seeds/Avacados etc.)

The Cycle Looks Like This
1-4Kdrol 2.0 250 mg/250mg/250 mgs/300mg
1-4 Dermacrine 5 Pumps
1-4 Forma Stanzol 5 pumps 2x a day
1-4 Need2guard

PCT
4-8 Forma Stanzol
4-8 Sustain Alpha
4-8 Hcgenerate
4-8 Forged PC

Starting Friday I will be adding in Forged Burner and t2 alpha to help really shred some fat. Any other supps I add in I will update. I will update daily with my weight any any comments!

4lbs in a week... sounds good so far. based on the way my cycle is going... the kdrol seems to kick in really hard towards the end of the second week and start of the third. im eager to see what happens for you!

Im looking forward to it as well i am hopping with the addition of forged burner then t2 i start to approach the catergory of "freaky lean"

Top Bottom