Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

KB is on his period today

Need a foot rub or something? You bloated sea cow?

(This never works on the ladies, just trying my luck here.)
 
HumanTarget said:
what's tonight looking like? plans?


Working LATE. Tomorrow night was supposed to get wild but now my cuz isn't coming to visit.

No wimins.

Shitty weather.

Bike ain't registered yet.

Ate like shit today so I feel all fat fucked.

Real bad hair day
 
jerkbox said:
do some clothes shopping....i just bought a new pair of bangin ass boots
a) GAYEST suggestion ever. should I go ahead and grab myself a pint of Chunky Monkey while I'm at it, skirt?

b) the way you described those boots was so appealing
 
KillahBee said:
Can the good bros and ho's pick a nigga up in this piece??

did you check out bino's "gf's tits" thread?? brought a smile to my face :)

bodacious tits and low-brow humor. . .what more does a nugga need??
 
KillahBee said:
a) GAYEST suggestion ever. should I go ahead and grab myself a pint of Chunky Monkey while I'm at it, skirt?

b) the way you described those boots was so appealing


i'll bet you're browsing Nordstrom.com as we speak

and dude, that's like my fav ben and jerry's
 
lol@ "today".
 
I just got into the most heated fucking email exchange ever with our HR chick, that ended like this:

Her: If you can't take 30 seconds to write your name on your food container then your food will get thrown out. If you don't like the policy then try working somewhere else, but don't bother me with this BS when clearly YOU are the one who didn't follow instructions.

Me: You have a problem if you are in your position and speak to me or ANYONE like that. You may want to think before EVER addressing me in the way you did below again.
 
KillahBee said:
I just got into the most heated fucking email exchange ever with our HR chick, that ended like this:

Her: If you can't take 30 seconds to write your name on your food container then your food will get thrown out. If you don't like the policy then try working somewhere else, but don't bother me with this BS when clearly YOU are the one who didn't follow instructions.

Me: You have a problem if you are in your position and speak to me or ANYONE like that. You may want to think before EVER addressing me in the way you did below again.

watch that link and you'll forget all about that lol
 
lisa_kim.jpg

Lisa Kim Fleming
 
KillahBee said:
I just got into the most heated fucking email exchange ever with our HR chick, that ended like this:

Her: If you can't take 30 seconds to write your name on your food container then your food will get thrown out. If you don't like the policy then try working somewhere else, but don't bother me with this BS when clearly YOU are the one who didn't follow instructions.

Me: You have a problem if you are in your position and speak to me or ANYONE like that. You may want to think before EVER addressing me in the way you did below again.

you should become less controlling!
When I talk about being "controlling," I am referring to unhealthy attempts to manipulate the behavior of others, having the need to control your environment, insisting on having things be "just so" in order to feel secure, and becoming immobilized, defensive or anxious when other people don't behave to your specifications--the way you think they should be. To be controlling means you are preoccupied with the actions of others and how those actions affect you. To put it into contxt, people who are controlling "sweat the behavior" of others when it doesn't match their own expectations.

I have made several observations about people who are controlling; two in particular. First, there are too many of them. For whatever reason, there seems to be a national trend toward controlling behavior. Secondly, the trait of being controlling is highly stressful--both to the controller and to those who are being controlled. If you want a more peaceful life, it is essential that you become less controlling.

One of the most extreme examples of controlling behavior I've heard of involved, of all things, paper clips! A lawyer at a top-flight law firm had a penchant for certain things to be done in certain ways--not only ‘big picture" things, but very minuscule things as well. This fellow liked to use copper-colored paper clips instead of the silver ones his firm provided (what could be more important then that?). So he had is secretary buy his own private supply for him each week (and didn't even reimburse her). If something came to his desk with the wrong kind of clip, he would fly into a rage. He became known in the office as "the paper clip king."

It probably won't come as a big surprise that this guy was almost always behind on his paperwork, and his work for his clients suffered. At the time he spent getting angry over petty things slowed him down. The paper clips ere only one aspect of his controlling behavior--he had rules and regulations about everything from how his coffee was served (in a special china cup and saucer) to the order in which he was introduced in meetings. Ultimately, his controlling behavior turned off one too many of his clients, and he was let go from the firm.

This is a very unusual and extreme example, yet if you examine your own behavior, you may find areas that you are trying to control that are futile or just plain silly. I encourage you to take a look.

A person who is controlling carries with him a great deal of stress because, not only does he (or she) have to be concerned with his own choices and behavior, but in addition, he insists that others think and behave in certain ways as well. While occasionally we can influence another person, we certainly can't force him to be a certain way. To someone who is controlling, this is highly frustrating.

Obviously, in business, there are many times you want to have a meeting of the minds, or you need others to see things as you do. You have to sell yourself and your ideas to those you work with. In certain instances, you must exert your opinions, influence, even power to get something done. There are times you must insist on getting your way or think of clever and creative ways to get others to think differently. That is all part of business. And that is absolutely not what I'm referring to here. We're not talking about healthy, normal attempts to come to a meeting of the minds or balancing points of view. We're also not talking about not caring about the behavior of others--of course you care. Rather, we are discussing the ways that insistence, singular thinking, rigidity, and the need to control translates into pain and stress.

What hurts the controlling person is what goes on inside--his feelings and emotions. The key element seems to be a lack of willingness to allow other people to fully be themselves, to give them space to be who they are, and to respect--really respect--the fact that people think differently. Deep down, a controlling person doesn't want other people to be themselves, but rather the image of who they want them to be. But people are not an image of who we want them to be--they are who they are. So, if you‘re tied to an imagined image, you're going to feel frustrated and impotent a great deal of the time. A controlling person assumes that he knows what's best, and by golly, he's going to make other people see the folly of their ways. Within the need to control, there is an inherent lack of respect for the opinions and ways of others.


The only way to become less controlling is to see the advantages of doing so. You have to see that you can still get your way when it is necessary, yet you will be less personally invested. In other words, less will be riding on other people being, thinking, or behaving in a certain way. This will translate into a far less stressful way of being in the world. When you can make allowances in your mind for the fact that other people see life differently than you do, you will experience far less internal struggle.

In addition, as you become less controlling, you will be a lot easier to be around. You can probably guess that most people don't like to be controlled. It's a turnoff. It creates resentment and adversarial relationships. As you let go of your need to be so controlling, people will be more inclined to help you; they will want to see you succeed. When people feel accepted for who they are rather than judged for who you think they should be, they will admire and respect you like never before.
 
gallery42_03.jpg


*hot*
 
barfolemewbarf said:
you should become less controlling!
When I talk about being "controlling," I am referring to unhealthy attempts to manipulate the behavior of others, having the need to control your environment, insisting on having things be "just so" in order to feel secure, and becoming immobilized, defensive or anxious when other people don't behave to your specifications--the way you think they should be. To be controlling means you are preoccupied with the actions of others and how those actions affect you. To put it into contxt, people who are controlling "sweat the behavior" of others when it doesn't match their own expectations.

I have made several observations about people who are controlling; two in particular. First, there are too many of them. For whatever reason, there seems to be a national trend toward controlling behavior. Secondly, the trait of being controlling is highly stressful--both to the controller and to those who are being controlled. If you want a more peaceful life, it is essential that you become less controlling.

One of the most extreme examples of controlling behavior I've heard of involved, of all things, paper clips! A lawyer at a top-flight law firm had a penchant for certain things to be done in certain ways--not only ‘big picture" things, but very minuscule things as well. This fellow liked to use copper-colored paper clips instead of the silver ones his firm provided (what could be more important then that?). So he had is secretary buy his own private supply for him each week (and didn't even reimburse her). If something came to his desk with the wrong kind of clip, he would fly into a rage. He became known in the office as "the paper clip king."

It probably won't come as a big surprise that this guy was almost always behind on his paperwork, and his work for his clients suffered. At the time he spent getting angry over petty things slowed him down. The paper clips ere only one aspect of his controlling behavior--he had rules and regulations about everything from how his coffee was served (in a special china cup and saucer) to the order in which he was introduced in meetings. Ultimately, his controlling behavior turned off one too many of his clients, and he was let go from the firm.

This is a very unusual and extreme example, yet if you examine your own behavior, you may find areas that you are trying to control that are futile or just plain silly. I encourage you to take a look.

A person who is controlling carries with him a great deal of stress because, not only does he (or she) have to be concerned with his own choices and behavior, but in addition, he insists that others think and behave in certain ways as well. While occasionally we can influence another person, we certainly can't force him to be a certain way. To someone who is controlling, this is highly frustrating.

Obviously, in business, there are many times you want to have a meeting of the minds, or you need others to see things as you do. You have to sell yourself and your ideas to those you work with. In certain instances, you must exert your opinions, influence, even power to get something done. There are times you must insist on getting your way or think of clever and creative ways to get others to think differently. That is all part of business. And that is absolutely not what I'm referring to here. We're not talking about healthy, normal attempts to come to a meeting of the minds or balancing points of view. We're also not talking about not caring about the behavior of others--of course you care. Rather, we are discussing the ways that insistence, singular thinking, rigidity, and the need to control translates into pain and stress.

What hurts the controlling person is what goes on inside--his feelings and emotions. The key element seems to be a lack of willingness to allow other people to fully be themselves, to give them space to be who they are, and to respect--really respect--the fact that people think differently. Deep down, a controlling person doesn't want other people to be themselves, but rather the image of who they want them to be. But people are not an image of who we want them to be--they are who they are. So, if you‘re tied to an imagined image, you're going to feel frustrated and impotent a great deal of the time. A controlling person assumes that he knows what's best, and by golly, he's going to make other people see the folly of their ways. Within the need to control, there is an inherent lack of respect for the opinions and ways of others.


The only way to become less controlling is to see the advantages of doing so. You have to see that you can still get your way when it is necessary, yet you will be less personally invested. In other words, less will be riding on other people being, thinking, or behaving in a certain way. This will translate into a far less stressful way of being in the world. When you can make allowances in your mind for the fact that other people see life differently than you do, you will experience far less internal struggle.

In addition, as you become less controlling, you will be a lot easier to be around. You can probably guess that most people don't like to be controlled. It's a turnoff. It creates resentment and adversarial relationships. As you let go of your need to be so controlling, people will be more inclined to help you; they will want to see you succeed. When people feel accepted for who they are rather than judged for who you think they should be, they will admire and respect you like never before.
redding dip shits like this always makes me feel better kb....whatya say :)
 
Neffy to the rescue.... (No, people, this is not me. :) )


AAA.jpg


john.jpg


315hgz5.jpg


2rxz5w3.jpg


34iqvfc.jpg


2j1vkts.jpg


2a99kko.jpg


2moz2i0.jpg


2cpt3zo.jpg


2qvt4x4.jpg


2yo70ub.jpg


I've been a bad, bad girl, Daddy...how will I be punished this time?
2qxte0y.jpg


A spanking? Oh! OK.
2chl0m9.jpg


Ouch! Again....
2uxwwlk.jpg


Hmmm...no handprints THIS time...
49bpv8w.jpg


2ecmec2.jpg



2daez3s.jpg
 
Last edited:
nefertiti said:
Neffy to the rescue....


AAA.jpg


john.jpg


315hgz5.jpg


2rxz5w3.jpg


34iqvfc.jpg


2j1vkts.jpg


2a99kko.jpg


2moz2i0.jpg


2cpt3zo.jpg


2qvt4x4.jpg


2yo70ub.jpg


I've been a bad, bad girl, Daddy...how will I be punished this time?
2qxte0y.jpg


A spanking? Oh! OK.
2chl0m9.jpg


Ouch! Again....
2uxwwlk.jpg


Hmmm...no handprints THIS time...
49bpv8w.jpg


2ecmec2.jpg



2daez3s.jpg


you made KB's day better but you fucked up mine by giving me a perma boner right before i gotta go meet a business associate
lol
thanks.

sad thing is i recognize half of those outfits...i bought the same ones for my girl. all victoria secret shit
 
barfolemewbarf said:
you should become less controlling!
When I talk about being "controlling," I am referring to unhealthy attempts to manipulate the behavior of others, having the need to control your environment, insisting on having things be "just so" in order to feel secure, and becoming immobilized, defensive or anxious when other people don't behave to your specifications--the way you think they should be. To be controlling means you are preoccupied with the actions of others and how those actions affect you. To put it into contxt, people who are controlling "sweat the behavior" of others when it doesn't match their own expectations.

I have made several observations about people who are controlling; two in particular. First, there are too many of them. For whatever reason, there seems to be a national trend toward controlling behavior. Secondly, the trait of being controlling is highly stressful--both to the controller and to those who are being controlled. If you want a more peaceful life, it is essential that you become less controlling.

One of the most extreme examples of controlling behavior I've heard of involved, of all things, paper clips! A lawyer at a top-flight law firm had a penchant for certain things to be done in certain ways--not only ‘big picture" things, but very minuscule things as well. This fellow liked to use copper-colored paper clips instead of the silver ones his firm provided (what could be more important then that?). So he had is secretary buy his own private supply for him each week (and didn't even reimburse her). If something came to his desk with the wrong kind of clip, he would fly into a rage. He became known in the office as "the paper clip king."

It probably won't come as a big surprise that this guy was almost always behind on his paperwork, and his work for his clients suffered. At the time he spent getting angry over petty things slowed him down. The paper clips ere only one aspect of his controlling behavior--he had rules and regulations about everything from how his coffee was served (in a special china cup and saucer) to the order in which he was introduced in meetings. Ultimately, his controlling behavior turned off one too many of his clients, and he was let go from the firm.

This is a very unusual and extreme example, yet if you examine your own behavior, you may find areas that you are trying to control that are futile or just plain silly. I encourage you to take a look.

A person who is controlling carries with him a great deal of stress because, not only does he (or she) have to be concerned with his own choices and behavior, but in addition, he insists that others think and behave in certain ways as well. While occasionally we can influence another person, we certainly can't force him to be a certain way. To someone who is controlling, this is highly frustrating.

Obviously, in business, there are many times you want to have a meeting of the minds, or you need others to see things as you do. You have to sell yourself and your ideas to those you work with. In certain instances, you must exert your opinions, influence, even power to get something done. There are times you must insist on getting your way or think of clever and creative ways to get others to think differently. That is all part of business. And that is absolutely not what I'm referring to here. We're not talking about healthy, normal attempts to come to a meeting of the minds or balancing points of view. We're also not talking about not caring about the behavior of others--of course you care. Rather, we are discussing the ways that insistence, singular thinking, rigidity, and the need to control translates into pain and stress.

What hurts the controlling person is what goes on inside--his feelings and emotions. The key element seems to be a lack of willingness to allow other people to fully be themselves, to give them space to be who they are, and to respect--really respect--the fact that people think differently. Deep down, a controlling person doesn't want other people to be themselves, but rather the image of who they want them to be. But people are not an image of who we want them to be--they are who they are. So, if you‘re tied to an imagined image, you're going to feel frustrated and impotent a great deal of the time. A controlling person assumes that he knows what's best, and by golly, he's going to make other people see the folly of their ways. Within the need to control, there is an inherent lack of respect for the opinions and ways of others.


The only way to become less controlling is to see the advantages of doing so. You have to see that you can still get your way when it is necessary, yet you will be less personally invested. In other words, less will be riding on other people being, thinking, or behaving in a certain way. This will translate into a far less stressful way of being in the world. When you can make allowances in your mind for the fact that other people see life differently than you do, you will experience far less internal struggle.

In addition, as you become less controlling, you will be a lot easier to be around. You can probably guess that most people don't like to be controlled. It's a turnoff. It creates resentment and adversarial relationships. As you let go of your need to be so controlling, people will be more inclined to help you; they will want to see you succeed. When people feel accepted for who they are rather than judged for who you think they should be, they will admire and respect you like never before.
damn, did someone pay you by the word for that post?
 
SublimeZM said:
thats gotta be bullshit

i clicked and most of the weights and shit are "tell you later"

i even recognized a few porn stars pics on it


.......What weights? All I posted was a pic of a busty brunette chic.
 
nefertiti said:
Neffy to the rescue....


AAA.jpg


john.jpg


315hgz5.jpg


2rxz5w3.jpg


34iqvfc.jpg


2j1vkts.jpg


2a99kko.jpg


2moz2i0.jpg


2cpt3zo.jpg


2qvt4x4.jpg


2yo70ub.jpg


I've been a bad, bad girl, Daddy...how will I be punished this time?
2qxte0y.jpg


A spanking? Oh! OK.
2chl0m9.jpg


Ouch! Again....
2uxwwlk.jpg


Hmmm...no handprints THIS time...
49bpv8w.jpg


2ecmec2.jpg



2daez3s.jpg

Are you one of the following?
1) a fucking whore
2) a prostitute
3) a porn star
4) a plain whore
5) an abused child
6) an abused child with the need for attention
7) low class, and by low class, even the low class say you're lower class
8) retarded
9) just a slimy slut who posts pics on the internet

I mean what the fuck is wrong with you, you have a human body, and most people shit each day. But the fact that you do not keep it special for someone that might care about you means you have self-esteem issues. Why is that?
I would you feel the need to post your body in ways on the internet. That always amazes me, who gives a shit? What reward can you gain?
And what can you lose? Several studies show that employers search myspace and other places for images.
There is even a UK company that matches facial features to photos online.
Employers use these to weed less desirable, potentially embarassing people out of their company.
I see you thought of none of this, you look like a complete whore ready to do business.
Mindless, complete mindlessness
 
barfolemewbarf said:
Are you one of the following?
1) a fucking whore
2) a prostitute
3) a porn star
4) a plain whore
5) an abused child
6) an abused child with the need for attention
7) low class, and by low class, even the low class say you're lower class
8) retarded
9) just a slimy slut who posts pics on the internet

I mean what the fuck is wrong with you, you have a human body, and most people shit each day. But the fact that you do not keep it special for someone that might care about you means you have self-esteem issues. Why is that?
I would you feel the need to post your body in ways on the internet. That always amazes me, who gives a shit? What reward can you gain?
And what can you lose? Several studies show that employers search myspace and other places for images.
There is even a UK company that matches facial features to photos online.
Employers use these to weed less desirable, potentially embarassing people out of their company.
I see you thought of none of this, you look like a complete whore ready to do business.
Mindless, complete mindlessness


meh I kind of liked it......and I dont often take notice of girls on this site other then to just piss them off and fuck with them for my own personal enjoyment.
good work neff
 
nefertiti said:
Neffy to the rescue....


AAA.jpg


john.jpg


315hgz5.jpg


2rxz5w3.jpg


34iqvfc.jpg


2j1vkts.jpg


2a99kko.jpg


2moz2i0.jpg


2cpt3zo.jpg


2qvt4x4.jpg


2yo70ub.jpg


I've been a bad, bad girl, Daddy...how will I be punished this time?
2qxte0y.jpg


A spanking? Oh! OK.
2chl0m9.jpg


Ouch! Again....
2uxwwlk.jpg


Hmmm...no handprints THIS time...
49bpv8w.jpg


2ecmec2.jpg



2daez3s.jpg

After just a little interaction, you fucking know what my triggers are. :heart:

thank you
 
I was thinking nefertiti might be gotmojo's competition.
 
nefertiti said:
Neffy to the rescue....


AAA.jpg


john.jpg


315hgz5.jpg


2rxz5w3.jpg


34iqvfc.jpg


2j1vkts.jpg


2a99kko.jpg


2moz2i0.jpg


2cpt3zo.jpg


2qvt4x4.jpg


2yo70ub.jpg


I've been a bad, bad girl, Daddy...how will I be punished this time?
2qxte0y.jpg


A spanking? Oh! OK.
2chl0m9.jpg


Ouch! Again....
2uxwwlk.jpg


Hmmm...no handprints THIS time...
49bpv8w.jpg


2ecmec2.jpg



2daez3s.jpg

Some nice photos. Kinda classless tho. No h8.
 
barfolemewbarf said:
Are you one of the following?
1) a fucking whore
2) a prostitute
3) a porn star
4) a plain whore
5) an abused child
6) an abused child with the need for attention
7) low class, and by low class, even the low class say you're lower class
8) retarded
9) just a slimy slut who posts pics on the internet

I mean what the fuck is wrong with you, you have a human body, and most people shit each day. But the fact that you do not keep it special for someone that might care about you means you have self-esteem issues. Why is that?
I would you feel the need to post your body in ways on the internet. That always amazes me, who gives a shit? What reward can you gain?
And what can you lose? Several studies show that employers search myspace and other places for images.
There is even a UK company that matches facial features to photos online.
Employers use these to weed less desirable, potentially embarassing people out of their company.
I see you thought of none of this, you look like a complete whore ready to do business.
Mindless, complete mindlessness


Relaaaaaaaaaax, son. I have not and will not post suggestive pictures on the internet. Ever. And if I ever DID, I'd still be above your reproach. :)
 
I found out recently I'll probably need back surgery in due time.....be happy yours is over with.
 
nefertiti said:
Relaaaaaaaaaax, son. I have not and will not post suggestive pictures on the internet. Ever. And if I ever DID, I'd still be above your reproach. :)

lololol at son.

Nefer - make sure to tell us how many e-dudes PM you as a rsult of them thinking that pic is you
 
KillahBee said:
lololol at son.

Nefer - make sure to tell us how many e-dudes PM you as a rsult of them thinking that pic is you

So far just one. These were actually posted on another message board I visit sometimes today so the timing was perfect.

Did you like my short narative? That was a special touch, just for you. ;)
 
KillahBee said:
lololol at son.

Nefer - make sure to tell us how many e-dudes PM you as a rsult of them thinking that pic is you
well I sent here a pm about them bro...and you know I never waist my time with bull shit like that around here but this girl looks like some one I have met.even her house looks like some were I have partied at.I have bin in a few deferent states in the army.
 
I edited the original post to save confusion. Not that I'd mind looking like her, but I'm doin' alright on my own lol.
 
needtogetaas said:
well I sent here a pm about them bro...and you know I never waist my time with bull shit like that around here but this girl looks like some one I have met.even her house looks like some were I have partied at.I have bin in a few deferent states in the army.

She goes to U-Delaware, per her collegehumor interview.
 
nefertiti said:
I edited the original post to save confusion. Not that I'd mind looking like her, but I'm doin' alright on my own lol.

She's a goodlookin girl. You compare with her? thats not bad
 
nefertiti said:
Relaaaaaaaaaax, son. I have not and will not post suggestive pictures on the internet. Ever. And if I ever DID, I'd still be above your reproach. :)

you are obviously a dude, and a fag too, posting pics to turn kb on, wtf is that? Women above my reproach wouldnt do that, in fact, women in general would not want to turn Kb on, that's like ordering a hamburglar with quadruple the onions and quintuple the pepper. Smothered in bitter sauce
 
barfolemewbarf said:
you are obviously a dude, and a fag too, posting pics to turn kb on, wtf is that? Women above my reproach wouldnt do that, in fact, women in general would not want to turn Kb on, that's like ordering a hamburglar with quadruple the onions and quintuple the pepper. Smothered in bitter sauce


Maybe I am high, but this may be the funniest fucking thing I have read here in a while
 
KillahBee said:
Maybe I am high, but this may be the funniest fucking thing I have read here in a while

The visual made me giggle, and oddly even though it sounds nasty as hell, I've suddenly found my appetite again. Go figure.
 
barfolemewbarf said:
you are obviously a dude, and a fag too, posting pics to turn kb on, wtf is that? Women above my reproach wouldnt do that, in fact, women in general would not want to turn Kb on, that's like ordering a hamburglar with quadruple the onions and quintuple the pepper. Smothered in bitter sauce

roflllllllllllllllllll!!!!! this dudes actually pretty funny
 
Top Bottom