Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katanadrol / Forma / RS Transaderm + ...?

DeathMetal

I am planning a 4-week blast of Katanadrol V2.0, Forma, and RS 'Derm in a few weeks, but I was curious to everyone's thoughts on the final component.

I would be adding either ECA / Clen OR...Synthetine. I am partial to the Synthetine right now, but truthfully - I have a ton of Clen and ECA on hand, and 0 synthetine right now.

I am planning a 4-week blast of Katanadrol V2.0, Forma, and RS 'Derm in a few weeks, but I was curious to everyone's thoughts on the final component.

I would be adding either ECA / Clen OR...Synthetine. I am partial to the Synthetine right now, but truthfully - I have a ton of Clen and ECA on hand, and 0 synthetine right now.

I would roll with the Clen or the ECA - just my opinion.

I'm assuming this is a cutting cycle? My understanding with Katana is that 4 weeks isn't long enough and should be ran 6 weeks...as far as the ECA and or Clen...need some stats bro to better assist you and goals.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Thanks for the response, brother. Ok, here's what we're dealing with

HEIGHT: 5'9"
WEIGHT: 197lbs
WAIST: 34"
BF%: 18%??? I have no idea, honestly.

Here's a picture JUST taken below...had dinner about an hour ago along with a buttload of water, so obviously there's a bit of bloat. I have been carb cycling for my 4th week now and have been VERY happy with the progress thus far. I'm coming off of a 4-month hiatus after suffering a bicepital tendon tear...so now that everything is 100%, it's time to get in better shape for summer. My goal is just a plain recomp. No mass monster of anything crazy.

IMG_20120603_215929.jpg

Cycle:

RS Transderm: 5 pumps ED...front load 2 weeks prior to Katana
Katanadrol: 250/250/300/300/350/350
Clen: standard 2 weeks on 2 off 20/40/60/80/100/120 until end of 2 weeks
ECA: 20/200/81...the two weeks off Clen
Need2Slin: 4 Caps a day spread out
HCGenerate: 5 caps a day

PCT

Forged Post Cycle: or Unleashed/Post Cycle (my favorite!)
Forma Stanzol: (5 pumps am/5 pumps pm)
Need2Slin: same as above

This is how you could run this...but it will be 6 weeks, what would really complete this cycle would be Helladrol bro! You add that to this layout right here...sick!

Make sure you keep strict to your diet, cardio...cardio...cardio, heavy weights to keep your muscle mass, get plenty of rest, don't drink alcohol, and dedicate yourself to this and there is no reason you can't have some great gains from this!

Top Bottom