Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

katanadrol 3.0

machine23

Hey guys im just wondering if its any good compared to the last one. I want people who have actually ran the new one and not just say that it should be the same. Im thinking about buying some but not if its not as good as the last one. I don't want reps either trying to sell me. Please, I want honest answers..

A few guys have started logs around here if you didn't know bro. Might be worth a read through them to see how they are going with it.

There are four or more logs running in the anabolic steroids section of the forum (reports from all four are positive and pleased so far) and I think psizzle has one running someplace as well (likely in the female section of the forums). There is one other log here being run by a self-proclaimed average joe as well.

Fiven how new the product is, I doubt you will find much from people who have completed a full cycle and pct, but the in progress logs should give you something to go by.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

Anyone draw up a plan for a 6-week cycle? To be honest from the logs, the cycles posted so far don't seem complete to me or well-spelled out.

Top Bottom