Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kabeetz: Cut Up or Shut Up [OFFICIAL LOG]

WORKOUT

10:15 p.m.

5 minutes cardio warm up
static stretching
bar complex

Squats
95x5 120x5 145x5 145x5

Military
77x5 92x5 107x5 122x5

Deadlift
148x5 178x5 207x5 237x5

NOTES: Well the workout went great. However I do think the cutting is kinda creeping up on me again, I really felt after the last set of militaries that I had been stepped on by a much bigger animal, like my whole skeleton had been compressed. And then after the deads I was just exhausted. I've never really done deads regularly before the 5x5, and I think I have a lot of room for growth, probably am not near my true 5rm yet but I am in no rush to rush the increments. Besides if 237x5 wiped me out, must be closer to my 5rm than I realize. I'm using a very narrow stance with a mixed grip and I am feeling as though it is completely working my lower back, it is not straining it, so I am very happy w/ form on that lift.

WORKOUT TRACK OF THE DAY: "Get By" by Talib Kweli

DIET

8:30 a.m.
2 scoops ON Whey
.5 cup Quaker Oats
1 serving ANPB

11:30 a.m.
4 ounces Extra Lean Groudn Turkey
1 serving brown rice

1:30 p.m.
4 ounces Extra Lean Ground Turkey
2 ounces almonds

4:30 p.m.
6 ounces Extra Lean Fround Turkey

7:00 p.m.
1 ounce almonds

9:30 p.m. (pre-workout)
.5 cup Quaker Oats
1 serving ON Whey

11:30 m. (post workout)
1 serving cellmass

2 servings ON Whey
.5 cup Quaker Oats
1 cup frozen berry medley

TOTALS: 2425cals 47% protein/24% carbs/29% fat

NOTES: The diet was what it was. Spent my evening before my workout trying to understand limits and the power rule and a couple derivatives.. I'm two weeks into the class and am completely lost:( F calculus! The diet was good...pretty much in automatic mode right now. Abs by my 26th birthday or bust. Thinking about cutting to 2400 cals next week, and maybe adding eca stack. Using redline right now but compared to the redline rtd (which is mad $$$) this just doesn't do it for me. I miss the xenadrine days in the late '90s!

TODAY'S GOAL: SURVIVE CALCULUS CLASS, DO SOME CARDIO!

Hey, you got through the workout... that's pretty much all that matter when your well into a cutting diet, lol.

How many weeks have you been dieting for now? Do you implement reward meals? If so, how often?

Adding a thermo to your regimen may be a good idea at this point.

Good luck with Calc :)

sgtslaughter said:
Hey, you got through the workout... that's pretty much all that matter when your well into a cutting diet, lol.

How many weeks have you been dieting for now? Do you implement reward meals? If so, how often?

Adding a thermo to your regimen may be a good idea at this point.

Good luck with Calc :)

I am now completing my 9th week today. However, many of the weeks were transition... I went from 4k to 3,500k the first week, and then dropped approximately 150 cal a week and I believe I've been at 2,500 for two-three weeks now. I have a cheat day every Saturday. I am gonna strictly do a cheat meal instead of a day and maybe switch to every other week after the SB if I have the fortitude for it. I'm not gonna stress it, slow and steady wins the race.

I know a lot of people are anti-cheat but I feel so much better the next day and it's fuel I need to re-focus for the week ahead. Know what I mean bro?

I definitely wanna add the thermo soon.

As for the Calc, I'll need all the luck I can get. I never thought it would be this hard.

Oh, I know what you mean.

Full Cheat days can reek havoc on you for days after the full day of whatever you want eating. I totally agree with whatever helps you in the long run though. But if you can revert to a REWARD (cuz you deserve it) meal every 7 days or so that'd definetly be better for your goal, to be reached quickly.

I'm with you on being focused on the long term goal 100%.

Start popping thermos, cycle them if necessary.

And get a hawt tutor for Calc :p

sgtslaughter said:
Oh, I know what you mean.

Full Cheat days can reek havoc on you for days after the full day of whatever you want eating. I totally agree with whatever helps you in the long run though. But if you can revert to a REWARD (cuz you deserve it) meal every 7 days or so that'd definetly be better for your goal, to be reached quickly.

I'm with you on being focused on the long term goal 100%.

Start popping thermos, cycle them if necessary.

Sarge.. Like I will have say pizza at night as my reward meal.. dessert.. but during the day instead of having say grilled chicken and brown rice i'll have like deli meats on a roll... basically more processed foods..not necessarily having like 6-8,000 calories of pure junk all day long. Still gotta get more disciplined ur right. SB will be last cheat for two weeks I promise and then only reward meal after that!

As for thermos....

I did t-rex way back.. I just didn't really notice anything from it... and I'm taking redline..but it's kinda lame. I researched liquiclen early on in the cut, probably stupidly, but my rats didn't even get shakes on 3/4ths of a dropper. I'm very unresponsive to that stuff at least from the stim standpoint. I'm gonna have to take a look at that vasopro. I have a couple questions about the proper aspirin/caffeine ratios, etc. maybe I'll throw u an e-mail?

Ok, cool... That's not TOO bad then :)

Ho-ho's and ding-dongs all day would be no good, lol. Easing your way into the reward meals is a great approach as to not burn out fast - mentally and get the most of of eating clean in the long run, for sure.

E/C/A

25/200/325

(or baby asprin... Asprin is just in case you have any heart issues you're unaware of, it's not exactly necessary from what I've read.)

I'm getting more T-rex again, going to do 2am, 2 afternoon... instead of the ECA cuz i was placing an order with AF anyway, figured i'd give it a go again.

Once you become immune to all stims, I recommend a 2-4 week lay off of zero caffeine, stims at all. You'll feel better after a week of this and have natural energy back and IMO it's just healthy to do every once in a while if you use stims a lot.

PM me if you need to bro.

WORKOUT

10:00 p.m.

25 minutes outdoor running

NOTES: OK I came really close to not doing this. Got home after class and was just so beat up and I looked at some progress pics and got angry and almost didn't go then I threw on my sweats and then I decided not to go and then I was like man up, bitch. And I went:) Ran back home after about 20 minutes and got a couple bucks and ran to the store to get some gatorade. Endurance is REALLY PICKING UP, was able to just run harder and faster.

WORKOUT TRACK OF THE DAY: "Still Don't Give A F***" by Eminem good track perfect for my angry post-calculus mood.

DIET

8:30 a.m.
2 scoops ON Whey
Banana
.5 cup Quaker Oats
1 serving ANPB

11:30 a.m.
4 ounces Chicken Breast
1 serving brown rice

2:00 p.m.
4 ounces Chicken Breast
1 serving brown rice

4:30 p.m.
4 ounces Chicken Breast
2 servings almonds

5:45 p.m.
2 servings ON Whey

10:30 p.m. (post cardio)
1 serving cellmass

2 servings ON Whey Rocky Road
3 servings fruit punch gatorade

12:00 a.m.
.5 serving ANPB

TOTALS: 2449 cals 44% protein/ 30% carbs/ 26% fat

NOTES: Tried the gatorade thing since people mentioned it in the mm107's maltrose/dextrose thread and I know Bunny always uses it... and it was just very sweet and artificial. I'm sure the rocky road whey + fruit punch combo is not the best choice either:)

TODAY'S GOAL: Some heavy lifting including tying a bench pr of 171x3. You know how I do.

hahaha....yuck!!

i mix my vanilla whey with the blue gatorades....doesn;t taste bad..rocky road though...eeeh not the best choice

jpt said:
hahaha....yuck!!

i mix my vanilla whey with the blue gatorades....doesn;t taste bad..rocky road though...eeeh not the best choice

I'm almost out of the rocky road... few more days. I fell for this one and cookies and cream too... and strawberry... gotta stick with vanilla. The only company that does flavors right is musclemilk.

Top Bottom