Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kabeetz: Cut Up or Shut Up [OFFICIAL LOG]

just an idea to sort of tweak your diet a bit...i would not continually eat the beef with brown rice....here is the formula i use when i cut and i see great results:

protein + healthy fat
protien + healthy carb

never protien + healthy fat + healthy carb = slowing your digestion and metabolism

some people ignore that rule when they cut and that's fine....but i know it works for me...i cut alot easier this way. maybe it will work for you.

Thanks for the tip bro. Right now I've just been doing no carbs after 3-4 the last couple weeks (Except for pre and post workout if I am working out at night) and it's really made a HUGE DIFFERENCE.

As soon as fatloss stalls and I need to change things up I will definitely try that to see if that ignites things before trying to cut cals. You're somewhere in the land between 7-10% so u definitely know your shit no question.

jpt said:
just an idea to sort of tweak your diet a bit...i would not continually eat the beef with brown rice....here is the formula i use when i cut and i see great results:

protein + healthy fat
protien + healthy carb

never protien + healthy fat + healthy carb = slowing your digestion and metabolism

some people ignore that rule when they cut and that's fine....but i know it works for me...i cut alot easier this way. maybe it will work for you.

Well...maybe not under 10%, but he's working on it......I'm 7.9% and trust me, it's hell getting there....

Reactions: jpt
JKurz1 said:
Well...maybe not under 10%, but he's working on it......I'm 7.9% and trust me, it's hell getting there....

I would imagine that. I would also imagine that actually trying to maintain a bf like that, rather than just hit it for a show, would be absolute torture and genetic warfare on your own body !

i'm about 10% right now...or i was last week when i measured. i'm going to measure end of this week and see what i get. i've made some progress despite my 6 beers and pizza i ate during the past weekend....i want to be 9.5% by saturday. theres about 3 hours of cardio btwn now and then to go along with a strict diet. i think it's possible...also it's a lot easier to maintain that bf once you get there...it's the getting there that's hard.

jpt said:
i'm about 10% right now...or i was last week when i measured. i'm going to measure end of this week and see what i get. i've made some progress despite my 6 beers and pizza i ate during the past weekend....i want to be 9.5% by saturday. theres about 3 hours of cardio btwn now and then to go along with a strict diet. i think it's possible...also it's a lot easier to maintain that bf once you get there...it's the getting there that's hard.

No doubt in my mind you're gonna be 9.5 or less by Saturday. Hit that treadmill biatch!

Having just finished my lunch I just want to make it clear that I am officially not looking forward to getting back to work and I think it's time to find a new day job. Carry on.

WORKOUT

10:00 p.m.

25 minutes HIIT cardio
calories burned: 250

NOTES: I'm like Carl Lewis only slower and fatter! :jackbox:

WORKOUT TRACK OF THE DAY: "Go Head" By The Lox, great track that shuffled its way to being heard and really got me focused during my run.

DIET

8:30 a.m.
2 scoops ON Whey
Banana
1 serving ANPB

11:30 a.m.
4 ounces Chicken Breast
1 serving brown rice

1:30 p.m.
4 ounces Chicken Breast
1 serving brown rice

4:30 p.m.
6 ounces Chicken Breast

5:30 p.m.
1 ounce almonds

10:30 p.m. (post cardio)
1 serving cellmass

2 servings ON Whey
1 Banana
1 cup frozen berry medley

(At this point I realized I was still under 2k cals for the day :O)
1 serving granola

12:00 a.m.
1 serving ANPB

TOTALS: 2347 cals 40% protein/ 32% carbs/ 27% fat

NOTES: Obviously you hate having the late night carbs, but I felt like the granola was still pwo and I couldn't go to bed at only 2100 cals.

TODAY'S GOAL: DEADLIFT LIKE A PSYCHOPATH!

there'a 5 hour gap btwen meals....should never wait that long to eat. is that b/c of a workout? i would switch the almonds and the chicken and rice meal...and maybe have the chicen and rice at 6:30 instead of 5:30?? just a suggestion...not sure what your schedule is like.

how did the deadlifting go?

jpt said:
there'a 5 hour gap btwen meals....should never wait that long to eat. is that b/c of a workout? i would switch the almonds and the chicken and rice meal...and maybe have the chicen and rice at 6:30 instead of 5:30?? just a suggestion...not sure what your schedule is like.

how did the deadlifting go?

The 5 hour gap was because I like to not eat 4 hours before evening cardio and it turned into 5 because I ate right before i left for class and went for cardio as soon as I got home.

I know, I know... no excuses:)

Deadlifting went great..check out the log to follow next post...

Top Bottom