Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just when you think you know it all...

today was my first day back in the gym after a week of recuperating from a muscle strain from deadlifting. leg day. I didn't go heavy on the weight, but did more reps to get the feeling back. after my set of squats were done, it was time for front squats. I thought I had the form down, but at my second to last set, I was doing front squats as if I were doing back squats. realizing this, all this time, I was doing fronts way wrong, luckily I wasn't using much weight at all(I normally don't for fronts). I was just thinking of sitting back on an imaginary chair with the bar resting on my front delts while performing the fronts. I noticed in the mirror, that the front part of my quads were actually getting affected by the newly discovered form. I feel like a dumb ass for not knowing but preaching that I knew the proper form, but on the same token relieved that I now know the proper form and now there is a potential to move forward from the stalemate that is my front squats.

this was just one of those things were you think you know what you are doing, when well in to the game, you realize how to really play and succeed. :fro:

oh, and props to the whoever posted or linked an article of proper squat form(I believe it was needsize, or gymtime you bastids!!;) )

It wasn't me who posted the link, but I know how you feel, whenever I think i know all there is to know about the game, I realize just how little I did know (I still think you can target specific areas of a muscle, though)

Top Bottom