Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just saw Troy today, Brad Pitt juiced

Somebody kill this fucking thread. Make it go away. What the fuck is going on here. Kill this fucking thread.... please!!!

Did he gain more than 30 lbs? I dunno, gaining 30 lbs of muscle AND losing fat at the same time is damn near impossible at 40 years of age. I'm almost tempted to say that it is impossible.

C3bodybuilding said:
Some of you guys are silly fighting over a star who couldn't care less what any of us think. Women honestly do love that type of body. To most of the world, that is a big guy. We are all warped. If you read some of the posts around here, you will see that after years of being in this lifestyle, that some of us don't see things for how they really are. I even see people who post that Arnold had the look of a fitness model. How sick is that?

Now I know Brad Pitt is no Arnold, but for a 40 year old man who doesn't give two shits about the gym other than getting into decent shape for movies, he looks great.

I see a lot of people calling Brad pathetic. Why is that? The man has done something with his life. He may have gotten a few lucky breaks, but he is a good actor. I think there are some jealous people here who can't stand to see someone with that much fame and fortune. It bothers them that this guy has women from all over the world who would love to be with him, that would throw themselves at his feet. Women would do that if he had money or not. He is a good looking guy with what seems like a decent personality. Deal with it.

so true, you show me one guy on here who isnt at least somewhat jealous of Pitt and everything he has, and I'll show you a big time liar. He's got looks, more money than god, beautiful wife, and the adoration of millions of fans, and is actually a decent actor, so these guys calling him pathetic are so full of shit it aint funny
Now can someone please kill this thread, in the words of the simpsons comic book guy, "Worst thread ever"!!

rnch said:
stunt doubles, camera angles and artfull make up works wonders on the silver screen!

true, the boy does have excellent doner DNA, but his "look" is more hollywood magic than actual hard work lifting.

Exactly!! And you'd be amazed the effects you can get just by pumping up before each scene (which Im sure he did).

The Terminator said:
LOL, did he actually say that in one of the episodes? :p
I need to start watching it again :D

probably not, but he did say "worst episode ever", so I thought that was close enough

I saw the movie on it's opening night. I liked the movie, thought it was a good film. It could have had a little more interesting of a story, but was a good film nonetheless. I dont think Brad Pitt juiced for the film.(IMO) His body in the film was what most of these natural guys look like on cover of "Men's Fitness" mags, and other magazines of that sort, especially when these guys practically starve themselves with their already small frames. He probably trained hard enough, and did some dieting. That is all in my opinion. A moviestar with all his money, has time and the resources to spend all day in the gym, and stick to a diet. I seriously do not think he looked juiced either. Good shape,...yes,..."juiced"...no. If some of you guys think that look he had was a "juiced" look.... You guys need to give yourselves more credit than that....C'mon, that look is not that hard to attain naturally. IMO

Jacked at 6' and 185...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

...wait...

...no....can't stop....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

B True

Saw the movie recently and it looks like he put on about 25-30lbs of muscle since fight club, while keeping the abs. I don't know if he juiced, but he has some pretty thick fore-arms. They are clearly striated with the thick layer upon layer of muscle fore-arm look.

I don't know to many natural guys with large, thick defined fore-arms. But then again that could be from all of his practice with the sword.

Yea he didn't juice. Good trainer and diet, thats all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom