Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just need to vent!!!!

cher36 said:
dh=dear husband , I've always used that term. It's an oldy.
Is that what you meant?
Anyway, he totally doesn't think that's u in those before shots.

Yeah - again, just thought it was weird seeing it here. You don't know how many times I started to type it, but changed it bec I thought nobody would "get it" - and judging from the several PMs I got - people don't know it! :)

YEP - the pics are me, large and in charge! They are the pics my hubby took in our old apt. Most people here have seen the professional ones either in the magazines or on a company's internet site.

Even if some may not appreciate the advice, there are still a lot of us that do (especially us lurkers... :) ). I've been lifting for almost four years now, and for the last 1-2 years I've plateau'd.

I started Shadow's weight program three weeks ago and have noticed a huge difference already (thanks Shadow!). It's the first one that's really kicked my butt in a long time!

Your advice, along w/ inspiration from Daisy and Bunny (ya'll look great btw), have probably helped more people than you could know.

Those who ask for advice and then decide not to take it are the fools. Granted, they may be wasting your time in asking, but their question (and your answers) may help countless others. In the end, your advice never goes to waste.

Hellow Outwister and welcome!

Bump for props to Shadow yet again! And Daisy! And Bunny! And all the girls who keep this board vibrant and flowing with positive and fat-free, sugar-free love and support!

^^^
:kiss:muahs!:kiss:

OUtwister said:
Your advice, along w/ inspiration from Daisy and Bunny (ya'll look great btw), have probably helped more people than you could know.

Those who ask for advice and then decide not to take it are the fools. Granted, they may be wasting your time in asking, but their question (and your answers) may help countless others. In the end, your advice never goes to waste.
Glad you broke the silence :)

Be sure ask to questions...lots of them, we're here to help... :D

OUtwister said:
Even if some may not appreciate the advice, there are still a lot of us that do (especially us lurkers... :) ). I've been lifting for almost four years now, and for the last 1-2 years I've plateau'd.

I started Shadow's weight program three weeks ago and have noticed a huge difference already (thanks Shadow!). It's the first one that's really kicked my butt in a long time!

Smart girl!!

Welcome!! (post more!)

OUtwister said:

Excellent point and thank you by the way. :)

I think the general point was a frustration with asking for advice and then being damn set on not taking it - or taking offense when someone critiques their plan. I myself get very frustrated when I take the time to anser someone's post completely, then they come back and say "my diet is fine" - why the HELL did you ask for advice then?!?!? Make sense?

Additionally, we put together stickies to help lurkers, and newer people, so they can get basic Qs answered right off the bat. That way, they have enough info to start putting together a plan to critique. The stickies do NOT answer every Q, but they are an excellent place to START doing things for yourself.

Everyone needs help and input - and that is why we are here! :)

Daisy_Girl said:
Excellent point and thank you by the way. :)

I think the general point was a frustration with asking for advice and then being damn set on not taking it - or taking offense when someone critiques their plan. I myself get very frustrated when I take the time to anser someone's post completely, then they come back and say "my diet is fine" - why the HELL did you ask for advice then?!?!? Make sense?

Additionally, we put together stickies to help lurkers, and newer people, so they can get basic Qs answered right off the bat. That way, they have enough info to start putting together a plan to critique. The stickies do NOT answer every Q, but they are an excellent place to START doing things for yourself.

Everyone needs help and input - and that is why we are here! :)

Ok I'm going to have to use 1 of Velvett's lines here......A girl after my own heart :heart: Well said Daisy, I couldn't say it any better myself. :bigkiss:

OUtwister, thank you for pointing than out, and welcome to the boards, I hope to hear more from you :)

Top Bottom