Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just need to vent!!!!

Miss24k

Platinum
Ok well a few things have been bothering me lately , and I wasn't going to say anything, but you know I changed my mind. I'm just going to put it out there and hope it doesn't come off harsh, ladies don't take offense, I'm not speaking directly to any one in particular, just in general, I've noticed a trend, and I'm sure a few others have to.

Ladies, it pisses me off when someone posts up a thread and asks for advice, and help, and then once it's been given and it's different from what they have been doing, then they say well "I know what works for me" and what I'm doing works for me.

Well if that were true then why are you wasting our time posting the question, since you already have the answer, and aren't going to use the information and help that you were given.

I think I'm going to hold back on my replies here alittle, just step back for abit.

Just needed to get this off my chest.

Miss24k said:
Ok well a few things have been bothering me lately , and I wasn't going to say anything, but you know I changed my mind. I'm going doing to put it out there and hope it doesn't come off harsh, ladies don't take offense, I'm not speaking directly to any one in particular, just in general, I've noticed a trend, and I'm sure a few others have to.

Ladies, it pisses me off when someone posts up a thread and asks for advice, and help, and then once it's been given and it's different from what they have been doing, then they say well "I know what works for me" and what I'm doing works for me.

Well if that were true then why are you wasting our time posting the question, since you already have the answer, and aren't going to use the information and help that you were given.

I think I'm going to hold back on my replies here alittle, just step back for abit.

I posted a message similar to this on the Iron Angels Yahoo board. You are not the only one that feels this way.

nycgirl said:
I posted a message similar to this on the Iron Angels Yahoo board. You are not the only one that feels this way.

I know you did girl :)

I thought it should be said here.

I hope you don't hold back on your replies.. I like reading them, and if the person you're talking to doesn't want to hear it, to hell with them! Us lurkers still do.. :)

In particular, I love where you yelled "NO DAMN COOKIES FOR YOU!" :lmao: Now I hear that being yelled in my mind when I'm eyeing up something sinfully delicious.

Miss24k said:
Ok well a few things have been bothering me lately , and I wasn't going to say anything, but you know I changed my mind. I'm just going to put it out there and hope it doesn't come off harsh, ladies don't take offense, I'm not speaking directly to any one in particular, just in general, I've noticed a trend, and I'm sure a few others have to.

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I LOVE YOU....

Now you know how I feel a LOT of the time on here these days

I deal with this EVERY DAY here at work as well, and when I make it out (if ever) to touch base with old friends....I have to hear it all again and how "i will not give up my social life or quit drinking...."

... The ladies in my office just started another FAD diet (which I didn't EVEN bother to ask WTF they were doing) ...and one of the just said... "well i will wait see if it works, the give it a try if you lose weight..."

HELLO DO YOU NOT SEE ME HERE?!?!?! Granted, they don't see my in my panties like y'all do, but it is driving me insane, and I am seriously going find a new line of work...I've Had it

*end rant for now*

Miss24k said:
I know you did girl :)

I thought it should be said here.

Only Soklu replied, so I thought you guys thought I was being b*&^%. Well, if it isn't the "I know what I'm doing" replies, its the "I don't have time" replies that gets to me. As if, I wake up at 4:30 to have my pre-lifting meal, for fun.

Top Bottom