Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got home from Hospital (Back surgery)

Jersey Freak

Hey everyone!! I FINALLY got my back surgery last wednesday and came home friday. I havent been on Elite until now because i wasnt able to sit in a chair for long periods of time on the computer. They operated on my L-5 disk and it seems to be healing GREAT so far. I'm able to do some walking without the use of a cane and i can slowly climb stairs as of now. My doctor gave me a script for Oxycontins for the pain as well:) I'll be going thru physical therapy for a few weeks or so and then i'm gonna start training lightly for a few weeks as well after the therapy. The gear that i "plan" to be using is TTokkyo EQ, TT Deca, TT Sust, Fina and Prop. Not all in one cycle of coarse. The ancillary (sp?) things i have are 300 Cytomels and a TON of Yohimburn. I'm thinking a cutting regimine would be in order since i'm high in the BF%. If you guys could give me any input and advice towards this, i would really appreciate your help! Its great to be back!!!

Jersey Freak

Was this suppose to be on the anabolic board;)

Welcome Back!

Golfer18 said:
Was this suppose to be on the anabolic board;)

Welcome Back!

OOOPS!!! Your right Golfer! Damn, i guess i just got carried away with the typing! Must be those damn oxycontins!!! LOL!!!

I've been through a couple of big surgeries so I feel for you. Hope you heal quick, cause its no fun sitting around the house with nothing to do. The tv and computer get old after awhile. :)

Welcome back JF. Sorry to hear that you had to have surgery. For any help in that area PM CLEANER he is the man.

A veteran of 2 back surgeries, it takes time...start out with movements that you need to pull...no push movements for awhile...heated pool is nice, and until you can squat and pound legs...hold off on the gear. I made that mistake after my first operation...

Good luck, and drop the oxy's as soon as you can...

Ranger

Top Bottom