Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just finished Katana 3.0 can I....

bgbay

Not my first time taking PH, or AAS. Just finished a cycle of the new Katana, all I ran was 2 caps of katana ED. I didn't feel any negative sides what so ever and am wondering would it be cool if I started right into a 4 week , 2 cap a day beastdrol rip to keep making the best of these gains I'm feeling?

How long did you run Katana? If you only ran 4 weeks I don't see a problem with Bridging into Beastdrol for 4 weeks myself. You basically ran a low dosed non-methyl for 4 weeks, so effect on shutdown and health should be minimal

What are your stats?

Yeah I think you could do it, katana isn't hepatoxic and your dosage was on the low end... just do a proper PCT after you finish the 4 weeks of beast and take time off! N2Guard with the beast too.

I ran the recommended does of the new Katana to get an idea and log the effects of what the recommended dose would do. I did log it if anyone is interested, I honestly noticed a difference it was a nice boost, although as a stand alone it's not overly powerful but for some stamina/endurance, lean mass and mild strength increase with little to no sides it's highly recommended.

And thannks all I think i'll start the beast right away then run a good PCT

I agree with Rick just run the beast and then do pct. just make sure you run n2guard with it.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Top Bottom