Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just finished 11-OXO and about to start anavar. Help with PCT...

ekbenzo said:
6-oxo a mild aromatase inhibitor,11-oxo and anticortisol with mild anabolic effects and 7-oxo is a different kind of DHEA used mostly for fatloss.

Pretty much. 7-oxo supposedly aids in fatloss through cortisol control as well.

Assuming that these supps do what they are supposed to do. Should I wait till the Var ends to take the 7-oxo and the 6-oxo?

It seems that I can take the 7-oxo right now and do the 6-oxo after the var cycle to help with shutdown possibilities?

gyle said:
I know 6-OXO has been proven to substantially raise Test. levels, but I know nada about 7 or 11-OXO. Would like to hear how it worked out.

Proven by whom? The only studies I've seen were conducted by the fools who make the stuff. Call me cynical but I need more than that.

7-oxo DHEA = 7-keto DHEA – a non-androgenic hormone that positively effects immune function and fat loss.

11-oxo, 6-oxo, and even 7 oxo are all steroid hormones which wont help get your natural test levels up, so they shouldn’t be solely relied on for PCT.

There have been several studies done showing 6-oxo to raise Test, but the results are very questionable. Even Pat admits that there may be some cross-reactivity between the 6-oxo metabolites and testosterone – meaning the raise in “Test” was probably the actual 6-oxo metabolites showing up as Test. BTW, 6-oxo converts to estrogenic metabolites… which makes it even less attractive IMO. It might have use during a cycle, but it should never be used for PCT.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
7-oxo DHEA = 7-keto DHEA – a non-androgenic hormone that positively effects immune function and fat loss.

11-oxo, 6-oxo, and even 7 oxo are all steroid hormones which wont help get your natural test levels up, so they shouldn’t be solely relied on for PCT - post cycle therapy - .

There have been several studies done showing 6-oxo to raise Test, but the results are very questionable. Even Pat admits that there may be some cross-reactivity between the 6-oxo metabolites and testosterone – meaning the raise in “Test” was probably the actual 6-oxo metabolites showing up as Test. BTW, 6-oxo converts to estrogenic metabolites… which makes it even less attractive IMO. It might have use during a cycle, but it should never be used for PCT.

-Pp

Pat is just chock full of excuses isn't he? He made one shitty supplement after the other and may be the only person to get rich off a supplement that was actually harmful to people. In an old ad he claimed 6 OXO raised testoterone 200%. Fuck, a gram of cypionate wouldn't raise testosterone 200%!!! It's so ridiculous and then he pitches some bullshit story about "cross-activity" and "metabolites". Horseshit is horseshit no matter how many psuedo-scientific words you use.

Top Bottom