Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Just called cops on crack dealers

Fast Twitch Fiber

New member
Damn it, they're like cockroaches. You get rid of them in one place and they just move down the block. I'm sick of it. Assholes just drive up, park by the curb, skinny dude with a cell phone comes over to the car and talks for a minute, they drive down the block and I guess that's where they pick up their shit.

I really hope the cops' anonymous tip line works. I called from work so it can't be traced directly to me.
 
Good bro. :Chef: :tuc:
 
Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Damn it, they're like cockroaches. You get rid of them in one place and they just move down the block. I'm sick of it. Assholes just drive up, park by the curb, skinny dude with a cell phone comes over to the car and talks for a minute, they drive down the block and I guess that's where they pick up their shit.

I really hope the cops' anonymous tip line works. I called from work so it can't be traced directly to me.
uh oh man, this got you in trouble last time
 
Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Damn it, they're like cockroaches. You get rid of them in one place and they just move down the block. I'm sick of it. Assholes just drive up, park by the curb, skinny dude with a cell phone comes over to the car and talks for a minute, they drive down the block and I guess that's where they pick up their shit.

I really hope the cops' anonymous tip line works. I called from work so it can't be traced directly to me.


You are dead bro, nice knowing ya....
 
one thing to want to keep your neighberhood clear and safe, completely another to enjoy cock riding the police, which you appear to do...you remind me of the dude in office space who is jamming to some 2pac, then gets real scared when a black person approaches him...
 
hotzie said:
let me guess his radio was up agian or he was walking his pitbull :rolleyes:

Nah, this was actually a couple of blocks from my place. I drive by this crappy house everyday and there's always the same group of able bodied men and women on the porch day and night. It seems obvious they don't have real jobs. They never clean the house. They throw their trash in the street and to top it all of, they're selling crack. It pisses me off because I'm sure they also receive welfare on top of their pharmaceutical business.

I honestly don't care if people want to fuck their own lives up but these assholes destroy entire cities. They commit murders, robberies, and all other types of crime that affects everybody. They're not welcome around me.
 
Gambino said:
one thing to want to keep your neighberhood clear and safe, completely another to enjoy cock riding the police, which you appear to do...you remind me of the dude in office space who is jamming to some 2pac, then gets real scared when a black person approaches him...
that is a funny scene
 
Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Nah, this was actually a couple of blocks from my place. I drive by this crappy house everyday and there's always the same group of able bodied men and women on the porch day and night. It seems obvious they don't have real jobs. They never clean the house. They throw their trash in the street and to top it all of, they're selling crack. It pisses me off because I'm sure they also receive welfare on top of their pharmaceutical business.

I honestly don't care if people want to fuck their own lives up but these assholes destroy entire cities. They commit murders, robberies, and all other types of crime that affects everybody. They're not welcome around me.


don't forget, Tony Tiger, that you've done a few cycles, thus putting you in the same category as these peeps you so detest...
 
Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Nah, this was actually a couple of blocks from my place. I drive by this crappy house everyday and there's always the same group of able bodied men and women on the porch day and night. It seems obvious they don't have real jobs. They never clean the house. They throw their trash in the street and to top it all of, they're selling crack. It pisses me off because I'm sure they also receive welfare on top of their pharmaceutical business.

I honestly don't care if people want to fuck their own lives up but these assholes destroy entire cities. They commit murders, robberies, and all other types of crime that affects everybody. They're not welcome around me.
dude wtf is wrong with u , have u ever bought crack from ...prob not your to big of a bitch to talk to a man , but how can u assume something like that from driving by.
 
Gambino said:
don't forget, Tony Tiger, that you've done a few cycles, thus putting you in the same category as these peeps you so detest...

God damn this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Can somebody else rip this guy a new asshole for comparing testosterone to crack, I ain't got the patience to even bother.
 
Fast Twitch Fiber said:
God damn this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Can somebody else rip this guy a new asshole for comparing testosterone to crack, I ain't got the patience to even bother.

listen douchebag, you act like you are a superior human being because you don't use drugs...you threatened to call the cops over WEED not just crack
I'm telling you, wether you like it or not, doing test is just as illegal as a dude blazing crack...
 
Gambino said:
one thing to want to keep your neighberhood clear and safe, completely another to enjoy cock riding the police, which you appear to do...you remind me of the dude in office space who is jamming to some 2pac, then gets real scared when a black person approaches him...

Man, the chief of police held a press conference after a bunch of murders a few months ago and said they don't get enough cooperation from the citizens. Nobody is willing to report this shit. That's why they have an anonymous tip line. They want people to do this. If more men grew a pair and did what I did, these bastards might not come to my city so often.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? I'm trying to get rid of the scum of the earth and you act like I'm causing a problem. It's not like I'm going Dirty Harry on their asses, I just called the cops. They'll be able to determine what's going on and put a stop to it if they're doing something illegal.
 
Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Man, the chief of police held a press conference after a bunch of murders a few months ago and said they don't get enough cooperation from the citizens. Nobody is willing to report this shit. That's why they have an anonymous tip line. They want people to do this. If more men grew a pair and did what I did, these bastards might not come to my city so often.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? I'm trying to get rid of the scum of the earth and you act like I'm causing a problem. It's not like I'm going Dirty Harry on their asses, I just called the cops. They'll be able to determine what's going on and put a stop to it if they're doing something illegal.


like i said, you doing test is just as illegal as a dude smoking crack/weed...would you like it if someone snitched on you???

lol scum of the earth...some poor dude playing his music to loud.
i predict a beatdown in your future, you're too volatile for your own good...
 
Gambino said:
like i said, you doing test is just as illegal as a dude smoking crack/weed...would you like it if someone snitched on you???

lol scum of the earth...some poor dude playing his music to loud.
i predict a beatdown in your future, you're too volatile for your own good...

Actually, it's not "Just as illegal" as juice. Roids are a completely different schedule of controlled substance. The penalties aren't even close. I have no idea why you're mentioning the punk that plays his music too loud. That's got nothing to do with this topic.

Damn, we've got some idiots on this board. Call the cops on the crack junkies and people act like I'm a monster. WTF?
 
Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Actually, it's not "Just as illegal" as juice. Roids are a completely different schedule of controlled substance. The penalties aren't even close. I have no idea why you're mentioning the punk that plays his music too loud. That's got nothing to do with this topic.

Damn, we've got some idiots on this board. Call the cops on the crack junkies and people act like I'm a monster. WTF?


schedules and penalties may be different, but they share the same common bond of illegailty. I mention music playing dude to demonstrate that you are not a "hero" trying to clean your 'hood up from gangsta's, but a snitch who crys to the police cause he can't handle his own affairs.
by the grace of karma, someone will snitch you out for your illegal activity, it would only be fair...
 
hammercurls said:
dont think for a minute that HIGH end drug dealers cant have a hook up at the local police station. i would laugh my ass off if this came back to you

You're fucked up in the head for wishing harm on someone that's doing something to help the police and the community.
 
the crime for possessing steroids is far more harsh then possessing weed.. so technically speaking steroids r illegaller (yes that's a word) then weed!
 
im not wishing anything on you, my intenet in the post was for you to mind your business. are you built to handle things if the shit hits the fan and they know its you behind it all?
just live your life to your max pontential and after your done with that task then you turn around and try to " fix " the world.
 
hammercurls said:
im not wishing anything on you, my intenet in the post was for you to mind your business. are you built to handle things if the shit hits the fan and they know its you behind it all?
just live your life to your max pontential and after your done with that task then you turn around and try to " fix " the world.

When these crack fools turned my neighborhood into a war zone, it became my business. How would you react if 4 people got murdered practically in your back yard? You can only look the other way for so long.
 
Fast Twitch Fiber said:
I honestly don't care if people want to fuck their own lives up but these assholes destroy entire cities. They commit murders, robberies, and all other types of crime that affects everybody. They're not welcome around me.

Thanks to the war on drugs, AKA prohibition. Sure these dealers might be scum but they wouldn't be in business if it wasn't for prohibition. When you create a black market you have to bypass the legal system disputes are settled in a black market way, which usually is voilence.
 
Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Damn it, they're like cockroaches. You get rid of them in one place and they just move down the block. I'm sick of it. Assholes just drive up, park by the curb, skinny dude with a cell phone comes over to the car and talks for a minute, they drive down the block and I guess that's where they pick up their shit.

I really hope the cops' anonymous tip line works. I called from work so it can't be traced directly to me.
let me guess....you were bullied at school by the cool kids, you have a fisherprice walkie talkie clipped onto your belt and you wear a plastic police badge around house

am i close?
 
deltreefitness said:
Thanks to the war on drugs, AKA prohibition. Sure these dealers might be scum but they wouldn't be in business if it wasn't for prohibition. When you create a black market you have to bypass the legal system disputes are settled in a black market way, which usually is voilence.

There is some truth to this.
 
People still do crack? I thought that drug was deader than dead? Speed is coming back in a big fucken way.
 
JayC9 said:
let me guess....you were bullied at school by the cool kids, you have a fisherprice walkie talkie clipped onto your belt and you wear a plastic police badge around house

am i close?

Let me guess, you're a crack smoking loser. :rolleyes:
 
bro...this isnt a movie....your name isnt steven seagall....quit sticking youre head in other peoples business people you get hurt or killed...would you die for some stupid fucks who choose to ruin their own lives? people make their own decisions, you cant make decisions for a crack addict can you? no... so stfu
 
Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Now you're comparing Nyquil to crack. When was the last time somebody got shot in a cough syrup deal gone bad?

The point i am making is that you use illegal drugs...regardless of the substance, you are a law breaker...so snitching out someone else for violating the same laws that you do just smacks of hyprocrisy...
 
JayC9 said:
now now don't get yourself upset....we don't want you to start spaming the site again
no shit we wouldnt want the pussy crying again
hes lucky hes plat or hed be blacked out right now crying like a bitch again
 
tough neiborhood and your the only softy. i see why your so uptight.

if you had the balls and strong will to ease your communinty then why dont you step to these "skinny" guys yourself and let them know that you dont like what their doing??????

your just a little bitch lol
 
jackangel said:
if your accounting of the situation is accurate, then i support your actions.

Thank you. Apparently there are sane people in this world after all. If I'm way off base and there's nothing wrong happening, then I figure the worst that could happen is the cops drove by and looked at the place. The police always say they need tips, so I gave them one.
 
if your gonna act like billy badass, then go take care of it yourself, before you call the cops on someone when your just as guilty as they are, when your using illegal substances yourself, which can end up sending you to the federal booty house...Biatch
 
hammercurls said:
tough neiborhood and your the only softy. i see why your so uptight.

if you had the balls and strong will to ease your communinty then why dont you step to these "skinny" guys yourself and let them know that you dont like what their doing??????

your just a little bitch lol

What? You think I should just go vigililante? I pay taxes which pays for a police force that are supposed to be trained to handle these issues.
 
Gambino said:
one thing to want to keep your neighberhood clear and safe, completely another to enjoy cock riding the police, which you appear to do...you remind me of the dude in office space who is jamming to some 2pac, then gets real scared when a black person approaches him...
lol, i love michael bolton
 
Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Damn it, they're like cockroaches. You get rid of them in one place and they just move down the block. I'm sick of it. Assholes just drive up, park by the curb, skinny dude with a cell phone comes over to the car and talks for a minute, they drive down the block and I guess that's where they pick up their shit.

I really hope the cops' anonymous tip line works. I called from work so it can't be traced directly to me.


good job bro. Here is worst. Youngsters 16-17 years old are smoking weed in the streets. Every day.
 
DJ_UFO said:
good job bro. Here is worst. Youngsters 16-17 years old are smoking weed in the streets. Every day.
Keepitbeefy: u call me a dummy just wait till one of these crack ass punks rape ur sister or do harm to one of ur family members or even worse urself ur the stupid one
Keepitbeefy: stupid
Sublime ZM: huh
Previous message was not received by Keepitbeefy because of error: User Keepitbeefy is not available.

i wonder who that was?

next time tell me on here, and dont IM me please. i dont appreciate the pussyism youv demonstrated today.

and i doubt weed is going to cause someone to rape my sister (which i dont have by the way)
 
Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Thank you. Apparently there are sane people in this world after all. If I'm way off base and there's nothing wrong happening, then I figure the worst that could happen is the cops drove by and looked at the place. The police always say they need tips, so I gave them one.

Sounds like we live in similar types of neighborhoods....... I call the cops all the time.....However, here, the cops don't seem to care & hardly ever respond.

Anyway, having the corner boys arrested isn't going to end the drug trade -- there's always a new crop of 8 yo's waiting in line to be a gangsta....
 
WOW i cant believe some of these responses.. really...

what if he saw some dude mugging a lady.. should he not call the cop cause he wouldnt want to be a snitch? and he wouldnt want to be a hipocrite because he drinks illegal nyquil..

i can not believe how many people said he should just tuc his tail between his legs keep his head down and cover his eyes and ears and just not pay attention. WTF is that this is where he lives. these people are ruining the neighborhood not just sitting in there house ruining there lives. IMO you have every right to go ruin your own life.. smoke weed, cigarettes drink hang yourself whatever have a blast. but you have no right to start infringin on other peoples rights. like the right to walk down the street and feel safe. the right to not have people being gunned down outside your house..
 
Judo Tom said:
WOW i cant believe some of these responses.. really...

what if he saw some dude mugging a lady.. should he not call the cop cause he wouldnt want to be a snitch? and he wouldnt want to be a hipocrite because he drinks illegal nyquil..

i can not believe how many people said he should just tuc his tail between his legs keep his head down and cover his eyes and ears and just not pay attention. WTF is that this is where he lives. these people are ruining the neighborhood not just sitting in there house ruining there lives. IMO you have every right to go ruin your own life.. smoke weed, cigarettes drink hang yourself whatever have a blast. but you have no right to start infringin on other peoples rights. like the right to walk down the street and feel safe. the right to not have people being gunned down outside your house..
the problem tom is that this guy (fast twitch cry baby) is efs biggest douche
just the other day he wanted to grow some pot and plant it in his neighbors house then call the cops on him, he wanted to do this because his neighbor plays his music too loud
so its ok for this asshole to break the law and try to frame someone else and put them in jail
breaking the law only applies to everyone else in this idiots view
 
Judo Tom said:
WOW i cant believe some of these responses.. really...

what if he saw some dude mugging a lady.. should he not call the cop cause he wouldnt want to be a snitch? and he wouldnt want to be a hipocrite because he drinks illegal nyquil..

i can not believe how many people said he should just tuc his tail between his legs keep his head down and cover his eyes and ears and just not pay attention. WTF is that this is where he lives. these people are ruining the neighborhood not just sitting in there house ruining there lives. IMO you have every right to go ruin your own life.. smoke weed, cigarettes drink hang yourself whatever have a blast. but you have no right to start infringin on other peoples rights. like the right to walk down the street and feel safe. the right to not have people being gunned down outside your house..

don't get to ahead of yourself here, dude is no hero
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=411429
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=411679

:rolleyes:
 
I don't care if he's a jerk or not, I would've called the cops too..... Now, whether the cops would've done anything or not, who knows??
 
jenscats5 said:
I don't care if he's a jerk or not, I would've called the cops too..... Now, whether the cops would've done anything or not, who knows??

so you would call the cops on someone smoking weed...well i hope you would also call the cops on someone shooing test :rolleyes:
 
jenscats5 said:
I don't care if he's a jerk or not, I would've called the cops too..... Now, whether the cops would've done anything or not, who knows??
i would call the cops on the crack man too
i just find it funny that he thinks he can go frame an innocent man for pot, which is a pretty serious crime. yet he thinks hes a law abiding citizen, and hes cleaning the streets of scum when hes trying to be a scumbag lawbreaker himself
what a joke
 
Gambino said:
so you would call the cops on someone smoking weed...well i hope you would also call the cops on someone shooing test :rolleyes:

Most of the people in my 'hood don't shoot up test (or whatever you do with it) on da corner & employ 8 & 9 yo kids to run the test in little bags for them, then shoot out the other Test gang when dey don't pay up, yo?? And none of them look like they do roids....they are all crack-skinny....which I guess is why there is only little crack bags on the sidewalk instead of Test bags....

Some kids (14-15) did walk down the street smoking pot & I told the beat cop & he just looked at me.....didn't care...
 
i mean, i suppose he oughtta do sumthin' about it, before it gets out of hand. but, there really isn't a way to get rid of it all. lest you can get them evicted and find decent folk to move in. if it's a shitty dwelling, you gotta find a way to have it demolished.
 
jenscats5 said:
Most of the people in my 'hood don't shoot up test (or whatever you do with it) on da corner & employ 8 & 9 yo kids to run the test in little bags for them, then shoot out the other Test gang when dey don't pay up, yo?? And none of them look like they do roids....they are all crack-skinny....which I guess is why there is only little crack bags on the sidewalk instead of Test bags....

...

the fake ebonics is cute, but totally unnecessary.
you sure are jumping to a lot of conclusions, race being one of them.
All i'm asking is that you apply the law directly and equally to all, not just to those who have a different lifestyle than you.
What makes Fast twitch above the law?
 
Gambino said:
the fake ebonics is cute, but totally unnecessary.
you sure are jumping to a lot of conclusions, race being one of them.
All i'm asking is that you apply the law directly and equally to all, not just to those who have a different lifestyle than you.
What makes Fast twitch above the law?

I thought it was funny....but whatever....

And how am I jumping to conclusions?? I was relating what I see everyday based on where I live....
 
jenscats5 said:
I thought it was funny....but whatever....

And how am I jumping to conclusions?? I was relating what I see everyday based on where I live....

by assuming that these peeps are black...anyway, sorry for dragging this shit out. All I'm trying to say on this thread that Fast Twitch is an illegal drug user, for him to turn a fellow illegal user in is hypocritical...after reading a thread of his were he was trying to plant pot in his neigbor's patio so he could frame him, i doubt his sincerity in trying to rid his 'hood of crime
 
Gambino said:
by assuming that these peeps are black...

anyway, sorry for dragging this shit out. All I'm trying to say on this thread that Fast Twitch is an illegal drug user, for him to turn a fellow illegal user in is hypocritical...after reading a thread of his were he was trying to plant pot in his neigbor's patio so he could frame him, i doubt his sincerity in trying to rid his 'hood of crime

My comment was based on the 'hood I live in where I see the drug transactions go on -- so I know what they look like.....

I *personally* wouldn't care about someone's *personal* pot usage - but once it escalated into selling it out of their house & I had to watch a lot of drug traffic in & out (I've seen this too) then it becomes a diff. ball game.
 
Fast Twitch Fiber said:
You're fucked up in the head for wishing harm on someone that's doing something to help the police and the community.
and you are fucked up in the head for trying to frame someone for pot that plays their music too loud you pussy
 
jackangel said:
what a derailment. worthless thread. 100% guaranteed different outcome if someone else started it.
you are right, if it wasnt a two faced piece of shit like fast twitch starting this thread it would of took a different turn, but its a joke when this guy thinks its only ok when he breaks the law, when someone else does it they need to go to jail, dont try and act like this guy is mr innocent do good citizen because hes not
 
trying to frame someone because of loud music is a totally pathetic dick move. someone who tries to do it is an ignorant ass pussy. people are always calling the cops on crack dealers wich is ok but due to so many calls the cops will blow it off. by the way steriods are in the same category as crack cocaine (shedule 3 controlled substance/narcotic) as well as other drugs such as herion. possession itself is a felony. in some stated possesion of weed is a mere ticket with a fine or a minor misdemeanor. for some who calls the cops you sure don't know dick about the law you fucking loser
 
dannomight said:
trying to frame someone because of loud music is a totally pathetic dick move. someone who tries to do it is an ignorant ass pussy. people are always calling the cops on crack dealers wich is ok but due to so many calls the cops will blow it off. by the way steriods are in the same category as crack cocaine (shedule 3 controlled substance/narcotic) as well as other drugs such as herion. possession itself is a felony. in some stated possesion of weed is a mere ticket with a fine or a minor misdemeanor. for some who calls the cops you sure don't know dick about the law you fucking loser


damn i thought so...fast twitch i was right about that shit, you're no better than a crackhead, legally speaking...
 
hamstershaver said:
i would call the cops on the crack man too
i just find it funny that he thinks he can go frame an innocent man for pot, which is a pretty serious crime. yet he thinks hes a law abiding citizen, and hes cleaning the streets of scum when hes trying to be a scumbag lawbreaker himself
what a joke

Where the fuck did I ever say I was going to frame anybody. You made that shit up.
 
Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Where the fuck did I ever say I was going to frame anybody. You made that shit up.


lol dumbass i'm not gonna post the link again...you were gonna frame loud music dude for growing weed...denying this further only makes you look like an ass. admit it and we can move on. deny it and I'll bring it up every chance i got
 
now you are denying what you said in your posts. no i'm sorry your DENYING THE THREAD YOU STARTED!!!! besides isn't plotting something like that a little called conspiracy. also i'm pretty sure that is also a felony. here you are comitting multiple felonies calliing the cops on a fellow criminal. you really are no better than a crackhead.
 
I agree with fast twitch on this.

I dont follow the board enough to use his post about framing a neighbor to turn this around against him.

If dealing is going on in the street in front of my house, Im going to want to do something about it. I dont care if its crack, weed, whatever. Ive got nothing against weed, but if some dudes are selling it in public on my street, I have a problem with that.

Those who are flaming him over this, if this was going on practically in your backyard are you going to let it slide?
 
fast twitch fibers reputation on this board has nothing to do with whether his calling the police was the right or wrong thing to do.

fast twitch fibers use of anabolic steroids, which are in the same legal category as cocaine, has nothing to do with whether or not his calling the police was the right or wrong thing to do, not only because of the minute personal and social harm attributable to anabolics as compared to cocaine, but also because of the rather...interesting...political currents that led to anabolic steroids being classed so harshly.

in his mind, there are people selling an extremely harmful, addicitve, illegal drug near his home, a drug that has far reaching, significant, social and health implications for anybody in the vicinity of users, which he associates with some murders that happened nearby (which is fair enough) and an overall deterioration of his nieghborhood. if he wants to call the police to INVESTIGATE (its not like he snapped his fingers and had them thrown in jail instantly) then that is fine.

in this case, fast twitch fiber did the right thing, for the right reason, with some degree of personal risk - and yet some people (those who are stupid, or spiteful, or vindictive) will not separate the issues, and are putting him down no less.

if you want to have a go at fast twitch fiber for his supposed pot framing scheme, then find another place to do it, or plain just STFU...because when you do it here, it shows how short sighted, selfish, and socially apathetic you are
 
hotzie said:
heres were it started puss boy
http://elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5083715&postcount=26
and here the next thread were all of sudden you become interested in growing bud
http://elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5086919&postcount=1
and you wonder why you were blacked out :rolleyes:
yeah Fast Twitch Fiber! how can you possibly complain? the detectives of EF heard you say that if you saw your nieghbour smoking bud that youd call the cops, then they heard you ask how to grow it...i mean, shit, its totally impossible that the two events are independent, since there word 'bud' was in both posts, and so there must be a connection - therefore you MUST be planning to frame your music playing nieghbour!

you totally deserve to be blacked out. totally.

and all you idiot anti-war supporters, how dare you not agree that saddam was behind 9/11 ...i mean, think about it....Iraq....Al-quaida...its obvious. i mean, come on! how much more proof do you need?
 
lol!!

dude Fast Twitch is getting heat because he said his neighbor was LOUD< playing LOUD music and being diesrespectful.. and then he said "hmm he smokes weed, maybe ill call the cops"

it was just a punk thing to say... he should call the cops on the dude being a LOUD FUCK because THAT IS WHAT IS BOTHERING HIM. Why bring the weed into it? Is it bothering him?
 
Gambino said:
the fake ebonics is cute, but totally unnecessary.
you sure are jumping to a lot of conclusions, race being one of them.
All i'm asking is that you apply the law directly and equally to all, not just to those who have a different lifestyle than you

The community sets the standards duh, thats what the system is based on, its a democrocacy, didnt they teach you anything in history class, professor?
 
Lestat said:
lol!!

dude Fast Twitch is getting heat because he said his neighbor was LOUD< playing LOUD music and being diesrespectful.. and then he said "hmm he smokes weed, maybe ill call the cops"

it was just a punk thing to say... he should call the cops on the dude being a LOUD FUCK because THAT IS WHAT IS BOTHERING HIM. Why bring the weed into it? Is it bothering him?

Yeah, I shouldn't have mentioned bud smoking in reference to my noisy neighbor. That would have been a punk move. I will call the cops for his noise. I really don't care if he smokes herbs as long as he doesn't disturb the whole building while he's doing it.

By the way, this punk has pissed off the girls across the hall from me too. They threw a party last night and it sounded like someone got in a fight. It's not cool to be fighting in an apartment building.
 
lol @ goldenjizz bringing Al Queada and Iraq into the context of this lame ass thread...
 
dawookie said:
I agree with fast twitch on this.

I dont follow the board enough to use his post about framing a neighbor to turn this around against him.

If dealing is going on in the street in front of my house, Im going to want to do something about it. I dont care if its crack, weed, whatever. Ive got nothing against weed, but if some dudes are selling it in public on my street, I have a problem with that.

Those who are flaming him over this, if this was going on practically in your backyard are you going to let it slide?

It's ok as long as it's not YOUR neighborhood - lol. If we just do away with prohibition and allow real control over these substances like we do alcohol and tobacco/nicotine there wouldn't be such a problem. No more corner dealers and a disputes can be settled civilly instead of with violence.

Don't think for a second that the black market for gear is squeaky clean with no lying, stealing, cheating, and violence going on in the process. Instead of calling the police call your congressman and let them know that their war on drugs is not doing shit and wasting billions a year and things need to be changed.
 
Gambino said:
lol @ goldenjizz bringing Al Queada and Iraq into the context of this lame ass thread...
i thought it was rather useful to highlight just how rational...or not...some of the people who constantly argue about iraq with me are :)

looks to me like some of EF pro-war crowds credibility was just garnished with a giant turd :)

cheers for that :)
 
deltreefitness said:
It's ok as long as it's not YOUR neighborhood - lol. If we just do away with prohibition and allow real control over these substances like we do alcohol and tobacco/nicotine there wouldn't be such a problem. No more corner dealers and a disputes can be settled civilly instead of with violence.

Don't think for a second that the black market for gear is squeaky clean with no lying, stealing, cheating, and violence going on in the process. Instead of calling the police call your congressman and let them know that their war on drugs is not doing shit and wasting billions a year and things need to be changed.

I agree with you on the war on drugs being a failure and Im all for controlled legalization, but this doesn't mean that I can't disagree with dealing if it were happening on my street.

Calling the cops might strike some fear into the people to get them to move elsewhere, which at least is a band aid to the situation. It is a more instant gratifying method to getting something done.
 
Well, guess what? They busted a guy that lives on that same block for posession. He got his own ass busted for getting in a fight. Duh, if you're holding crack, don't get in a fight and attract police attention. I didn't see my man out there on the corner today either. Maybe he was the one that got busted.
 
Gambino said:
the fake ebonics is cute, but totally unnecessary.
you sure are jumping to a lot of conclusions, race being one of them.
All i'm asking is that you apply the law directly and equally to all, not just to those who have a different lifestyle than you.
What makes Fast twitch above the law?

Jenscat said nothing of race. If you naturally assumed someone not speaking very good english meant black, that's your issue.
 
GoldenDelicious said:
fast twitch fibers reputation on this board has nothing to do with whether his calling the police was the right or wrong thing to do. .............................................................................>
if you want to have a go at fast twitch fiber for his supposed pot framing scheme, then find another place to do it, or plain just STFU...because when you do it here, it shows how short sighted, selfish, and socially apathetic you are

I agree with GD here. Fast Twitches other issues aside, I think calling the cops on crack dealers is definately the right thing to do. There is a world of difference between grass, crack & the like, & AAS.
I think grass should be legalized/controlled for a whole host of reasons I'm not going to get into now.
Comparing steroids with crack doesn't make much sense to me. Crack is bad news period. Tearing apart the social fabric etc. The only people steroids hurt are the people too stupid to kmow what they are doing. And maybe the odd person who gets so obsessed with B.B. that it affects their life. That's a mental issue, not the steroids.
 
Top Bottom